[Giveaway] Banners/signatures/logos

Hello im a newbie in Photoshop area and i will start making some Banners for Lineage 2 Servers for free

You can request one with this application form:

Any wallpaper that you would like me to use:

Any render than you would like me to use:

Texts inside: (Like Rates,Xp/Sp,Max Enchat or other words that you want)

The size you want me to use:

Some preview of my current banners made: 

ZTy3Rfh.gif

GiIbsUX.gif

T3HZ3fS.gif

qOGFeLx.gif

316aCn7.gif

yB2YAQC.gif

vcb9S4O.gif

Some preview of my current signatures made: 

8V5QShT.jpg

Edited by SectoneART
  • Upvote 1

make one banner for me :D

dimensions : 400x150

colors : red,dark red

render : this

text : La2Boyd

subtext : High Five PvP Server

T3HZ3fS.gif

Hope you like it my friend! :)

Edited by VeteransOfficial

Any wallpaper that you would like me to use: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10498211_743868938984864_5394367679838159952_o.jpg

Texts inside: Beyond World (International Lineage2 Server, <--- if its too much don't add this) High Five x7 August 8th

The size you want me to use: up to you, don't really know, but something like your 1st one(I mean the green one would be nice)

Edited by DeIV

Very good job i like it tommorow i will make you +1 Rep for your Time!

Thank you..

Thank you im still new on the design thing & i try to learn. 

Any wallpaper that you would like me to use: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10498211_743868938984864_5394367679838159952_o.jpg

Texts inside: Beyond World (International Lineage2 Server, <--- if its too much don't add this) High Five x7 August 8th

The size you want me to use: up to you, don't really know, but something like your 1st one(I mean the green one would be nice)

Coming Soon.

316aCn7.gif

Hope you like it.

Someone requested a banner for my server well thank him and you so much for your effort, try to make me something else if you can

A not big banner with some nice effects on texts changing and main theme a lineage 2 dragon(red one valakas for example) as a bg

Title: L2][R x35

Text: Interlude Mid-PvP Server

text2: Retail content combained with a taste of custom

Text 3: Join us if you wish!

Text 4: www.l2-therevenge.eu