Enchant Color On My Env.int

Akken

https://www.mediafire.com/?j4lk236g0l76v7m here is my env.int  or  pastebin :http://pastebin.com/p8eKYTvy

currently +19 is green but dont static i need to make it static

and +20 is white.. i need to make it white but a little bigger to be visualy good

Edited by Akken

you really think that someone is gonna download your env, open it with fileedit and tell you what to do? You are nuts...

Just upload it on pastebin, btw its simple RGB, meaning that WHITE is 255 255 255

you really think that someone is gonna download your env, open it with fileedit and tell you what to do? You are nuts...

Just upload it on pastebin, btw its simple RGB, meaning that WHITE is 255 255 255

ok i will post it , well already tried them all nothing is working ...

Enchant19=(R1=40,G1=255,B1=40,R2=40,G2=255,B2=40,Opacity=1,Num=1) 

Enchant20=(R1=120,G1=120,B1=120,R2=120,G2=120,B2=120,Opacity=1.4,Num=1.3)

Edited by LE MEMER MASTER xD

Enchant19=(R1=40,G1=255,B1=40,R2=40,G2=255,B2=40,Opacity=1,Num=1) 

Enchant20=(R1=120,G1=120,B1=120,R2=120,G2=120,B2=120,Opacity=1.4,Num=1.3)

none of them worked.. when i add them and save as 413 weapons dont have colors on enchants...

1. Newer chronicles don't use env.ini (only older than GoD).
2. If You want to make "static" till 19 (color only, but without the "flames" on it, then:

EnchantMeshShow=4
EnchantEffectShow=20
That means - enchant color will show at +4, addition "flames" will start at +20
3. If You want to make a bigget glow at +20 then it won't happen because:
- you can make it bigger ONLY for choosen weapons (edit rangesample at weapongrp)
- env.ini work for all weapons enchant, but You can change the color, oppacity and "flame" effect hardness.

Take care

Just save it as 111 encryption dude, I didn't said it before cause you are the one who should find out

well thats not the solution my env.int was broken, changed it and remade colors.. but thanks mate!

avve thanks dude i will keep them all on my mind, but the main problem was that env was broken...

and when i said static i mean just to be only green (with flames and all) the one i had was green and blank .. ( like switch off/on all the time)

Thanks also about the size tip i took it on mind.. and i was wrong when i said bigger, i wanted just more nums :P (more flames and such)

Edited by Akken

hello aVVe, just wanted to say hello and tell you that I've found a noob hungarian server using your stuffs

PS: Sorry for off topic. Anyway, I think you should try an RBG web editor if you have doubts.

Edited by lord_rex

hello aVVe, just wanted to say hello and tell you that I've found a noob hungarian server using your stuffs

PS: Sorry for off topic. Anyway, I think you should try an RBG web editor if you have doubts.

done it already :D thank you master!

Hey. I knew you missed me! I hate You to!  :rage: Yeah, and only noob servers use my customs, just like Your packs! :dat: 

Oh man, I miss the old days - when I was throwing crapp on You and You was trying to tell shitty stories...Oh well, hate ya! 

Hey. I knew you missed me! I hate You to!  :rage: Yeah, and only noob servers use my customs, just like Your packs! :dat: 

Oh man, I miss the old days - when I was throwing crapp on You and You was trying to tell shitty stories...Oh well, hate ya! 

I hate you also aVVe

done it already :D thank you master!

np :) ... and don't listen to bastard aVVe he is really jelaous to me :)