A Tunneling Proxi

Hello, im looking for a person or a company that can offer a tunneling proxi to re-route my traffic for my "server" (l2)

Just leave a message here or send a private one with your offert or give an ideea where can i find such service...

Im looking for something decent and not extremly expensive.

~Sn0w

don't do that lol, extra latency for nothing... And the server is most likely gonna see all player IPs as one (tunnel's IP)

Latency depends on the quality of the proxy.

And yes most likely you are right...all players will have the same IP...but there are ways to identify them.

Latency depends on the quality of the proxy.

And yes most likely you are right...all players will have the same IP...but there are ways to identify them.

youre gonna have at least current + 20-30 more MS ping guranteed at least

Edited by xdem

If you use HyperFilter, you will have actually a better gameplay than if you hadn't it, they work like battleping/wtfast and makes it better for most of the players :)

I know about hyperfilter...but i cannot afford it at the moment, that is why i am searching for other similar service.

I know about hyperfilter...but i cannot afford it at the moment, that is why i am searching for other similar service.

http://www.hyperfilter.com/micro-protection/ <- You can't afford this ?

Edited by MWZ

Slot Limit [simultaneous Users] 64

what does this mean? 64 online?

Slot Limit [simultaneous Users] 64

what does this mean? 64 online?

Right, these packages are for small/medium projects :), if you have a big project then you should look for the enterprise packages as well.

Right, these packages are for small/medium projects :), if you have a big project then you should look for the enterprise packages as well.

mate on the price of that tunelling, which imo is pure bullshit, you can get a crappy ovh vds on windows with 20$ and do miracles...

mate on the price of that tunelling, which imo is pure bullshit, you can get a crappy ovh vds on windows with 20$ and do miracles...

I will not discuss :). We aren't speaking about OVH here, they are cheap, suportless and works as is, if for you it is enough, great. But OVH, is only for small players / budgetless users... if you want anything better, and there are better options, then you must seek for serious companies, like Prolexic, BlackLotus, HyperFilter and so on, which are specializing 'only on this' and not using a ready/basic solution as OVH does for everyone :).

Edited by MWZ

I forgot to mention other important points :

1) OVH bandwidth is really cheap, they don't pay for tier 1 carrier connectivity, neither pay for premium bandwidth, so your traffic will always have second priority. (It means even lag/latency or disconnection issues for some of your users).

2) OVH will not do automatic geo/routing based on best location for your users, they don't offer this in their service at all.

For obvious reasons, they want to offer the cheapest servers/vps as possible, and for this, they will have to reduce the quality in certain aspects. Still if for you, it is enough and works fine, it's great, but they aren't indicated for anything serious, except hobbies. Tell me any great company that is using OVH to host their services nowadays? Besides a bunch of resellers and young people trying their hobbies there, you will rarely see this :)

You got my point, thats the l2j world

Yeah :), I can't disagree on you, but sometimes there might be people that may consider better stuff if they know it even exists, so just spreading the information is cool.