high five [L2J] L2 Rapidus Pvp Server

l2rapidus

I won't even dare to waste my time talking to you again. Accuse me for whatever you want with your little pal with the pink name. 

At least now, I know that I shouldn't waste my time on any of your future projects. 

Screw you. 

accuse? you even said you was wannable GM corrupt and brainless :happyforever:

You accuse me for fucking up your project, thing that is wrong as I'm not responsible about it. I got the guts to face my mistakes but these were just some lol projects. It wasn't me who lead Dodge to shut down his server, his actions did and his other friend, that ST Invisible. Obviously, you can't even use your brain to even think. I've worked on some real projects, which lasted WAY WAY more than your lol projects and I had absolutely no problem with any administrator as they were mature, adults and they new knew how and where to invest and provide a decent server. Now go back to your 40 ppl online server with your fake counter on website and let us continue our criticism. You got something against on from the past, If I used another account, I would be curious though to see what you would say then. 

Sucker. 

go to your real projects to work

Your work way:

- Creater trickster SexyMaster

- Enchant +65535

- Kick people in olympiad

Staff work way:

- Kick you after 2 weeks

Good luck

Nah, SexyMaster is too common and old, I prefer using nicks like VoiD or Good or SpanishFailure. :/ 

The story about BonJovi said seems to be true, he is deeply untrusted...

I am not ashame to say that i was administrator there and i got scammed by this guy l2 minister.

So as a ex administrator and all people from maxcheaters knows my reputation im not a lier or something like that.

This is not a project that u will follow to play, the developer and the co owner of the server gives items that should not be in the donation list and we dont need to speak about coruption ofc.

A guy from server got x3 or x4 chars full with donation items +18 and all he needs because is friend with gm also he get x2 chars heroes taking the chance of a normal player to have it.

And ofc i wont say the name of the guy because noone will rly care and i guess noone know him.

Not to mention abut i did for him more than 2 websites 3 forums, also the players are not real 150+ fake online counter the server run out with not more than 70 ppl and on good times 110 max

So i get pretty much scammed on this project, it happened to me years ago but seems people never change.

With all my respect for u guys, dont join this project.

Greetings!

Edited by Stereotype

I am not gonna argue with you.

I know i have the right, and i posted for let all people know how u run businesses in there.

Overall that was my last reply to this topic, may the greedy people get in the ground with all the money on the world, and may the honest people enjoy the life how they deserv.

Greetings "my friend" and good luck with ur project. Enjoy my work and have a nice day.

Edited by Stereotype

so 2 staff members speak about corruptions.

who is corrupted and who not?

or you are both of you corrupted and you give items to your friends?

p.s. if Stereotype see that you give items to your friends and you are corrupted for my point of view he isn't corrupted too if he give items since you let him believe that corruptions are free.

anyway my opinion?

Stereotype if you see him make corruptions the best solution since the project wasn't yours would be to speak him and leave this project so you will not look corrupted like him.

corruption is a thing i dont wanna in my servers. if any gm like stereotype is corrupt , he will get kicked

but all we know, after get kicked they need to spam like kids

w/e if you find anything strange in the server feel free to say here, but check now that ionut is kicked :happyforever:

so 2 staff members speak about corruptions.

who is corrupted and who not?

or you are both of you corrupted and you give items to your friends?

p.s. if Stereotype see that you give items to your friends and you are corrupted for my point of view he isn't corrupted too if he give items since you let him believe that corruptions are free.

anyway my opinion?

Stereotype if you see him make corruptions the best solution since the project wasn't yours would be to speak him and leave this project so you will not look corrupted like him.

Brother im not corrupted or such things, im more like the fair person...

Anyway i had a deal with this guy i even gived a donation that wasnt in the donation list because he promissed to the guy he will give.

So i kinda did his dirty job... i said to the guy i give u this donation even if im not agree with this.

But well all passed to be continued, if ill ever open a project again will be with a trusted person or on my own...

Greetings guys :)