Plz Is Important For Me Plz Help!

bubulinas

PLZ ANY  GR HELP ME TRANSLATE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME IN ROMANIA... TRANSLATE IT IN ENGLISH  IF YOU KNOW I WILL REWARD YOU!!!!!

MY BROATHER STOICA ALEXANDRU HAVE PROBLEMS AND HE NEED THIS FILLES IN ENGLISH AND AFTER 1 FRIEND WIL TRANSLATE IT IN RO:::  PLZ HELP ME GUYS::..

Some photo is here from gr  HOSPITAL and need to go with it on RO Hospital and need translate it plz Guys hep me  Downloand and there is 13 Photo from HOSPITAL GR..

i upload it with 4shared because is to manny...

THX ALOT!!!!!  i wait for your replly !!!!!

Edited by LedCore

As I can understand from a couple photos he was checked in with high fever (40°C), and from the tests everything he was tested for were negative.

In the first photo the doctor is saying that he extended his hospitalization until further notice and his relative (aunt) takes the full responsibility if she wants to check him out sooner

Doctors really have shitty handwritting.

so is nothing wrong with it????  i need this filles for  hospital in romania... i was with him in vacantion in GR and he got verry sick.. and i go to hospital in your contry and now in ro need to translate it... but i dont know where i dont find in romania any translator.....:((((

As I can understand from a couple photos he was checked in with high fever (40°C), and from the tests everything he was tested for were negative.

In the first photo the doctor is saying that he extended his hospitalization until further notice and his relative (aunt) takes the full responsibility if she wants to check him out sooner

Doctors really have shitty handwritting.

About the 1st pic: I'd like to add that, They gave him medicines. The result was to drop the fever to 37,1°C in 3/6/14.

About the 2nd pic: The patient imported to the hospital with fever that reached 40°C.

All the other pictures are results of his medical exams.

//Edit

His Blood Patelets(PLT) are below normal.

His Cholesterol is a bit lower than normal.

His γαλακτικη αφυδρογοναση(LDH)(i don't know how it's called in english) is double than the average.

His Transaminases SGOT(AST) and Transaminases SGPT(ALT) is in average 5 times bigger than normal.

His CRP is about 12 times bigger than normal.

Everything else is normal.

Edited by `iAndre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...