Looking For A Serious Partnership

Hello Im Looking for A serious partnership, i had my own L2J Server and it got failed.

Im Looking for someone that have a good looking ready Project (interlude) that has a good looking balanced.

my team includes 2 more peoples, that are willing to help me to paying the host machine.

now into my place, what im offering? im offering you a ready machine to setup the project, thus i can buy a domain +hosting.

we can slash the donates into 10-15%.

More INFORMATIONS: contact me on Skype Ostrosr.

ps: Please i dont like the scammers, he must be at least polite, and not acting like a boss, all i want.

Regards

Ostro.

15x4 = 60 what about the other 40% :D so you give the starting money and you want someone with the idea plus knowledge to client and l2 off and he will pay for the files because those are not included in your offer and he only will get 10-15%.....get off sucker someone lock this shit he calls serius partnership pls

Edited by kostis007

ooooooo cronos is gonna hit someone !! and we are the haters over here ! hehehe learn some fucking LOGIC dude and bump what? are you serius? this thief? cm on he is a retarded kiddo..i bet he does not even have a proper machine and 2 other people too paying? cm on...so he gives 1/2 of the money the rest do the job he sits in his eggs and he takes more than 85% ?? be fucking serius.. LOCK THIS