Windows 8.1 Problem

Hey guys! I just reciently got back into Lineage II and am sad to see my Freya files wont load because apparently I have Windows 8.1? Is there a gamegaurd I am missing that I can install? I was hoping this problem would have a solution but I can't find it anywhere. I miss this game and want to get back in it.

Thanks,

Macintosh

It's not windows 8 issue, since I didn't had any problem running L2.

What's the problem ? Maybe try to right click on the l2.exe and set "compatibility" with Windows XP.

There is no error message. I click l2.exe and the loader icon comes up. I am trying to start the Freya pack. The Freya loader image comes up in the middle of the screen. Then after three or four seconds it goes away and the game never loads. Sometimes it will say l2.exe stopped working.

I don't have a good system folder. Do you know where I can find an updated system folder? Perferably patched for High Five?

I'm sorry. Google for it, it's pretty easy to find. High Five Patched Clean and etc. Try 4shared.

The forums should have this too.

• 1 year later...