Cannot Execute Any Custom Weap / Armor!

PwnnZ

Question

When I execute a SQL File, won't add it on HeidiSQL custom_weapons or weapons or custom_armor bla bla... I get all the time "failed at row 1" something like that... using L2JFrozen C6. Any solutions?

EDIT

-------

POST ONLY SOLUTIONS

NOT OTHER SHTS

Edited by PwnnZ

13 answers to this question

write the error here or post a screenshot of this error things like "blabla something like this" will not help us to understand what is the problem.

There is a mistake in Sql file, it wont match with the navicat tables setup so you have to manually add them one by one or i can help you to add anything you need with a lil and easy trick if you need more help pm me or post here.

There is a mistake in Sql file, it wont match with the navicat tables setup so you have to manually add them one by one or i can help you to add anything you need with a lil and easy trick if you need more help pm me or post here.

Well, I'd like to YOU to help me out with an easy *dirty* trick to add them. :D

EDIT: That's the error

SQL Error (1136): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Edited by PwnnZ

if u cant even add those kind of things better stop spend time on them, u dont have it.

wtf are u talking about! U are useless sir, stop talking about that! I'm just waiting a post with a solution and you are typing useless solutions, if you know a solution type it here and post it, if you don't, do not even look at this forum! Thank you!!! >:(

if I am the useless then u are just dumb as fuck mate, u cant just check even if a table exists or if its columns are same with the one u try to add on or EVEN c/p them manual. u could use the edit file on other .sql files and see how this "create table if not exists" works if u try to add them on a non-installed table but NOOOOOOOOOO u preffer ask on every custom-armor/weapon topic how to and open new topic than googling. w/e http://lmgtfy.com/?q=insert+sql+files+navicat

PS. If u continue to be unable do it correct send me the sqls to do it for u.

if I am the useless then u are just dumb as fuck mate, u cant just check even if a table exists or if its columns are same with the one u try to add on or EVEN c/p them manual. u could use the edit file on other .sql files and see how this "create table if not exists" works if u try to add them on a non-installed table but NOOOOOOOOOO u preffer ask on every custom-armor/weapon topic how to and open new topic than googling. w/e http://lmgtfy.com/?q=insert+sql+files+navicat

PS. If u continue to be unable do it correct send me the sqls to do it for u.

First of all, wtf are u talking about? I know how to edits sql files, how to add them manually, yeah I know how to use .SQL files! Also, the table exists and it says on .sql file "create table if not exist". *.*

NOTICE: I'm not so fucked bro, stop right now getting in trouble with me! PLEASE!

Edited by PwnnZ

bicarus weapons
http://www.mediafire.com/view/t7nobg5iby2uikr/weapon.sql modify the pdam with the pdam u want them to have

the lindvior weapons doesnt include any db file so i cant do them by guessing since i dont even know what type of weapons are they.

Well, I'd like to YOU to help me out with an easy *dirty* trick to add them. :D

EDIT: That's the error

SQL Error (1136): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
If this is the error this isn't related with client developement but database that is server developement. Edited by Universe
Moved.

Roflmao im tellin u again that this sql wont match with your navicat table setup there is a mistake in a column, you have to options 1" Add them manually (And by the way custom things are not crap u must carefully select what u need only armors and weapons will ruin the game visual and it will be something like far from the client. Okay listen me go to datapack folder go in Sql folder under the tools folder pick any sql file you want for example if you wanna add custom weapons to your server pick the Weapons.sql file from the folder copy it to desktop then open the custom weapons sql file look carefully the lines check right everything Copy lines from custom sql to original sql just change only the ID's of weapon and stats and w/e you want dont touch any column or anything else you have to copy from custom sql file to Original spl files the ID's only save it as ALL FILES with the name you want like CustomWeps.sql now go to the navicat execute sql/batch file find Custom weps.sql and end of story it wil match perfect cause the sql file u've added comes from the original files. if its so complicated i can remotely make this work for ya.