Player Input Dialog

Pretty simple YOU CAN'T DO IT.

Yes sorry for telling you that you can't do it. I should let you search like a fucking monkey 2 weeks and realize it by urself.

Tho there's a loophole with the war packet, but I don't care to contribute you anymore.

Regards,

Why do you keep talking about this war packet all the time? It's not what we are looking for! We are looking for a PCCafe or Asian PIN security dialogs.

Ingleso to hardo.

Regards,

L2Off\Retail for trade,dlg, other systems - generate unique id's each time such a packet is sent and only accepts dlganswer's with a matching ID.

(possibly also locked to character or socket, not just global wide).

Makes lots of sense now. Dlgs server sided IDs, thats briliant... L2j's way around the exploit, was to embed a shitty L2PcInstance method in it

Edited by xdem

Why do you keep talking about this war packet all the time? It's not what we are looking for! We are looking for a PCCafe or Asian PIN security dialogs.

Ingleso to hardo.

Regards,

war packet is what your friend screened, its a hardcoded "serverpacket" that only client triggers it to itself. 

And since my friend bigmac said you that DLG is not your friend, you can guess what goes next

war packet is what your friend screened, its a hardcoded "serverpacket" that only client triggers it to itself. 

And since my friend bigmac said you that DLG is not your friend, you can guess what goes next

Yes, he screened it yet he asked for something similar to it (simple english: other dialog).

Regards,

Yes, he screened it yet he asked for something similar to it (simple english: other dialog).

Regards,

Lol, you are so entertaining.

Then we can lock it right?

Sorry I forgot: Regards,

Thanks for the reply mcbigmac and xdem.

My apologies for not being clear in my initial topic xdem. I meant I was looking for something similar that supports it being triggered by the server and sends the input to the server.

My theory is that the security card system is available in the client and can be triggered with a packet sent to the client, the client would then send the input to the server. Although its all just theory from what I found in the client / internet. I haven't seen anything in the .u files as of yet - although I do not think I'll be able to find any input dialogs in the .u files since I also tried finding other ones.

As for packet logging - thats what I did and all the dialogs so far were triggered by the client and not server.

...and how was it triggered by client?

The dialogs are just messages - you should be able to fire of a ConfirmDLG with the pincode MSGID and get a DLG with numberin without issue.

Logic is serverside - so if they're not in C4 client they're not supported by C4 server and need your own system attached.

Even GF does not really have any configs for this system - so much of it points to the unleaked premiumserver and ohter daemons.

Either way DLG system in itself is smart and simple - but to use it as a pin\locking feature you'll need to write your own addon to support that.

Edited by mcbigmac