Scamm 80 Euro! Scammer Nicolas™

Chucky™

[EN]
Nicolas™ Scam my 80 Euro he say sell Source full fixed full mid rate but i see 24 errors in grandbosses, missing configs, multiple errors in gs and much more.
and he say its full fixed for mid rate work all quests etc and i see very fail source...
i have speak with @Maxtor on skype he say he will speak with nicolas and im waiting here 1 week answer...!
@Maxtor make anything on your forum he scamm my 80 euro ban him or speak for send my money Back!
(sory my english is not good!)
[GR]
Nicolas™ me scammare edw poses meres perimenw na kanei kati o maxtor ala tpt... me ipe oti poulaei source full fix gia mid rate to pira 80 euro ala vlepw moufa source  to exw stili kai se 3 developers apo to forum kai auti m ipan oti ine fail source... exei kai errors... episis kai polli alla .. milisa me ton @Maxtor sto skype m ipe oti 8a milisi me ton Nicolas ala tpt... edw perimenw 1 vdomada apantisi apo ton Maxtor kante kati maxtor kane kati file... ine diko sou to forum prepi na kaneis kati! thanks.

[GR]
Opios 8eli add me sto skype na dikso sinomilies..
[EN]
Who want add me skype i show you messages..

Your fault, selling shit in gold price is not a scam, but buying shit in gold price is stupid, so you are stupid, end of story lock it

what lock it man is scammer he give free pack for 80 euro and give lie information WTF? i lost 80 euro for nothing! i want back my money or ban nicolas..

Previous report:

-Scam  , sell aparently free pack for 80 eurs:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177695-nicolas-tm-scammer/page-2

-Deny services  that aparently he offer:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/173142-wts-votes-gamesites-200-hopzone-topserver200br-top100arena-mmorpgtoplist-topl2jbrasil/page-4

*He have username and topic were he say offer a service that is not posible to adquire :) = scam ? not but extrange user...

http://img.overpic.net/images/g/7/j/xg7j8eyjh7w6upq8ovvvk.png

#

Now is when his friend Universe come tell you that u are a retard and close your topic. mcx 2014 best cheating forum

#

To the guy with pokemon avatar you also enter to my topic were i offer support with dedicated to spam. now see you here telling us what is a scam. question: is your business ?

Edited by kiku

That fuckart was a moderator in here imagine the quality of this forum.... 

As one guy said the best scammers in here are inside the staff and ED banned him. 

-There have been multiple reports for this shitt member nicolas so ban him.

Previous report:

-Scam  , sell aparently free pack for 80 eurs:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177695-nicolas-tm-scammer/page-2

-Deny services  that aparently he offer:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/173142-wts-votes-gamesites-200-hopzone-topserver200br-top100arena-mmorpgtoplist-topl2jbrasil/page-4

*He have username and topic were he say offer a service that is not posible to adquire :) = scam ? not but extrange user...

http://img.overpic.net/images/g/7/j/xg7j8eyjh7w6upq8ovvvk.png

#

Now is when his friend Universe come tell you that u are a retard and close your topic. mcx 2014 best cheating forum

#

To the guy with pokemon avatar you also enter to my topic were i offer support with dedicated to spam. now see you here telling us what is a scam. question: is your business ?

No its not my business, but paying money for a pack where the scripts dont even work makes you a fucking monkey, where free packs out there are extremely better, just makes me laugh.

Both of you have to deal with something, he is not scamer, he is smart, and he found 2 stupid kids aka 2 great opportunities.

Problem solver, lock topic ty

Ahahahahahahah

iAdre friend again repost the report. Its not free pack. this pack run on my server right now.

When i sent you the source files you didn't even know how to compile them. Go kill youself you too and good luck on your opening :D

P.S This isn't scam kids. When you got problem with which you buy its not scam. Scam called when you pay for something and you didnt recieve nothing.

Ahahahahahahah

When i sent you the source files you didn't even know how to compile them. Go kill youself you too and good luck on your opening :D

hahahahahahahahhahahha

Scam called when you pay for something and you didnt recieve nothing.

:dat:

No its not my business, but paying money for a pack where the scripts dont even work makes you a fucking monkey, where free packs out there are extremely better, just makes me laugh.

Both of you have to deal with something, he is not scamer, he is smart, and he found 2 stupid kids aka 2 great opportunities.

Problem solver, lock topic ty

You buy a car that seller say is new but have fake counter and have more than 8 years

is not scam lock topic.

seller is not scamer is smart  "ajaaja make me laught "

man go to wacht pokemon

#

When i sent you the source files you didn't even know how to compile them. Go kill youself you too and good luck on your opening

All server you advertised dont stand up even for 1 month :) good luck to you too

Edited by kiku

You buy a car that seller say is new but have fake counter and have more than 8 years

is not scam lock topic.

man go to wacht pokemon

#

When i sent you the source files you didn't even know how to compile them. Go kill youself you too and good luck on your opening

All server you advertised dont stand up even for 1 month :) good luck to you too

you need learn english

Ahahahahahahah

iAdre friend again repost the report. Its not free pack. this pack run on my server right now.

P.S This isn't scam kids. When you got problem with which you buy its not scam. Scam called when you pay for something and you didnt recieve nothing.

OR when you sell something and you give something totally different.

is not scam lock topic.

man go to wacht pokemon

the problem is, that you didnt buy a car here retard, you bought a piece of shit and you must be proud of it, now go read some guides on how to compile, it may come in handy next time

Ahahahahahahah

Stop say lie man compile is very easy to make 10 year old boy  can make compile .! you give fail pack with full errors and after say i have problem..