What Are People Looking For?what Do You Like?what Chronicle?

I am looking to start learn developp a chronicle,and maybe open server later.I see there are many shitty servers,made for money and after few months they are closed.I want to know what's best on market,what to choose.Can you say here what you prefer,your opinions,ideas?

Edited by Universe

I see there are many shitty servers..  I want to know what's best on market, what to choose... what you prefer, your opinions, ideas?

lol, this made my day. You state there are shitty servers and you are asking community what server they want and ideas for it.. ? Find out it on your own. It's gonna be YOUR server, no matter what. So, it's YOUR ideas, YOUR imagination about YOUR server. :P

I guess you won't get my point and you will start to flame. :happyforever:

SweeTs you are more idiot that everyone can think,you are making posts just to get the number.I already have many ideas,but you wont hold on a server without a community,and without what community wants.Ofc when you make a server you implement your ideas,but in the same time you implement people ideas too.

It's called industry analysis or market research or opinion poll

Edited by MrDany

I am an idiot, yup you are right here. Ofc its all about numbers. Like I said "you will flame" huehue.

No, you cant really listen to the "players". Each of them have their own opinion, you cant make everyone happy. I already know todays "players".

They pick your server cuz its interesting by features which you offer. At least should be like that. So you cant rly look at what ppl want (they want to press F1).

Edited by SweeTs

And ofc, you are the pro that will come and create the great server because all others suck and you are the best.

The question is, can you even implement things in l2j? can you code in java?

Edited by Universe

• 1 month later...

Nobody actualy answered the question .. 

I Like Unending Progression .. i want to DO thing without ending ... 

Getting full gear will be HARD but that doesnt make me have no gear at all .. 

Balance and LORE.

here is an answer to you Server Creator btw u never call shitty an other server...

I am not a hard core l2 player i play lots of mmo's and games... i have learned what i like from lots of games... 

Lineage will allways be lineage but i am sure you have to search beyond one game to create a nice *Server even in this game ... take ideas from other games maybe ... learn more before u can give what u'v learned to the world.

its an old post so .. i dont know if u made ur server... if not good luck with it..

People dont be evil to others :). share some love

Believe me i have lots of cool ideas to implement,new ideas,but when i tell them to some ppl,good programmators,they laugh or they ignore maybe because they are lazy or maybe because they want something to be done fast.I found a guy now,very cool,we're working to hi5,god, and other games.

Edited by MrDany