Control Panel With Cache Fuctions (Vote Reward , Autodonation) Module Protection Client/server Anticheat

I want buy:

-Control panel with cache fuctions so players can get items fro mcontrol panel , vote reward , autodonate , auctions etc ..

-Protection module server/client side . that allow me control dualbox . hacks: debug , walker , etc

I want buy:

-Control panel with cache fuctions so players can get items fro mcontrol panel , vote reward , autodonate , auctions etc ..

-Protection module server/client side . that allow me control dualbox . hacks: debug , walker , etc

http://theengo.com/acp/

Tried that one? The best one around right now, as far as I know. :-\

• 2 weeks later...

http://theengo.com/acp/

Tried that one? The best one around right now, as far as I know. :-\

Problem is that control panel is so expensive for what he offer also he even sell you nothing , just rent you.

Lifetime ? , when the guy get out of his business he will shutdow service. I calculate that in 4 years

Desing also very ugly.

Edited by madocter

Problem is that control panel is so expensive for what he offer also he even sell you nothing , just rent you.

Lifetime ? , when the guy get out of his business he will shutdow service. I calculate that in 4 years

Desing also very ugly.

Well, the only thing that I can argue with is the price and the design - the design is simple and beautiful. What, you want a lot of unneeded things in a Account Control Panel? And the price is not high, it's pretty low. You should find a decent programmer and ask him how much would he charge for this kind of Account Control Panel for you. It would be 2-3 times more than the price that Engo is selling ..