//===> [ Cheap ] Premium League Referrals - Very Safe - Full Tracking Provided <===\\

RefsMe

I have recently introduced a new lottery system. Each day a 'raffle' will be drawn and one lucky user* will win 10 credits (1 credit = 1 referral).

Please make sure you sign up with a real and legitimate email so you will receive the winners confirmation email otherwise you wont be able to receive the credits.

Purchase at http://Refs.Me and it will be completed within 48 hours!

Nice website, but apart from that the quality of the service is not that great.

Lets face it, you can get LoL bots for free, and the prices that the guy has are sky high.

Good luck anyway sir.

What lol? How is the quality of service not that great? I'm doing a ton of things that no other provider does......

- Free refs from daily raffle

- Full tracking

-- Email on order placed

-- Email on order started

--- Contains full tracking information

-- Email on order finished

-- The ability to stagger your purchase to be more safe

--- You buy credits and then you can use those credits to order xx refs per day/week rather than all at once

Prices are sky high? They seem pretty normal to me.

Yes you can get bots for free but how do you plan on running bots without hardware? Hardware costs thousands, ssd's, 32gb ram, fx 8350's etc.

How is it not great? What needs improving?

Edited by RefsMe

One, The hardware doesn't costs thousands! I can run 10 VM's on my PC with not a single problem, so before saying all that , well I Can prove you wrong. How is $72 cheap ? Its not is it really? full tracking, thats as far as I say its good ! Email on order? = simple HTML code. Email when its done? = skype for real time contact.

Hi. 

My refs are marked as completed however I didn't receive the prizes yet. Anyone knows why? :D

u need to ''redeem'' from lol website? :P

Edited by Katherine

One, The hardware doesn't costs thousands! I can run 10 VM's on my PC with not a single problem, so before saying all that , well I Can prove you wrong. How is $72 cheap ? Its not is it really? full tracking, thats as far as I say its good ! Email on order? = simple HTML code. Email when its done? = skype for real time contact.

10 vms can do 20 refs/day. I can do 300.