Confirming Summon Skills Synthax

ericvini

Question

Hi,

The only skills that I didn't adapt from freya to GF are the summons as I didnt want to use spirit ores - but I thought better and I do want to do so.

I wont use codes on this post this time, as I need to bold some stuff.

I think I know the answer, but I d like some confirmation to not waste too much time and be disappointed, please.

On Gracia Final:

skill_begin    skill_name = [s_summon_unicorn_seraphim1]    /* [서먼 유니콘 세라핌] */    skill_id = 1332    level = 1    operate_type = A1    magic_level = 56    self_effect = {}    effect = {{i_summon;[unicorn_seraphim_01];95;[crystal_c];1;3600}}    operate_cond = {{can_summon}}    is_magic = 1    mp_consume1 = 14    mp_consume2 = 56    item_consume = {[crystal_c];1}    cast_range = -1    effective_range = -1    skill_hit_time = 15    skill_cool_time = 0    skill_hit_cancel_time = 0.5    reuse_delay = 5    attribute = {attr_none;0}    trait = {trait_none}    effect_point = 0    target_type = self    affect_scope = single    affect_limit = {0;0}    next_action = none    ride_state = {@ride_none;@ride_strider;@ride_wyvern;@ride_wolf}    multi_class = 0    skill_end    

On Freya:

skill_begin    skill_name = [s_summon_unicorn_seraphim1]    /* [서먼 유니콘 세라핌] */    skill_id = 1332    level = 1    operate_type = A1    magic_level = 56    self_effect = {}    effect = {{i_summon;[unicorn_seraphim_01];100;[spirit_ore];2;3600}}    operate_cond = {{can_summon}}    is_magic = 1    mp_consume1 = 14    mp_consume2 = 56    item_consume = {[spirit_ore];1}    cast_range = -1    effective_range = -1    skill_hit_time = 15    skill_cool_time = 0    skill_hit_cancel_time = 0.5    reuse_delay = 5    attribute = {attr_none;0}    trait = {trait_none}    effect_point = 0    target_type = self    affect_scope = single    affect_limit = {0;0}    next_action = none    ride_state = {@ride_none;@ride_strider;@ride_wyvern;@ride_wolf}    multi_class = 0    olympiad_use = 1    skill_end    

So, my questions.

a) I m guessing the bolded numbers 95 and 100 means how much xp my char can acquire, correct?

b ) Gracia used crystals - freya uses spirit ores. No news here and pretty easy to see and use. The skill description:

Summon the servitor Seraphim the Unicorn. Requires 1 Crystal: C-Grade. While active, 5 percent of earned Exp will be consumed, along with 1 additional crystal at 14 regular intervals.  (Spirit ore for Freya)

So, the thing is, I dont see the 14 regular intervals in the scripts at all. Would that be on the server.exe then? I d say yes, so:

b.1) Would this mean the first mention to spirit ore is about the first summon - first time you use the skill? effect = {{i_summon;[unicorn_seraphim_01];100;[spirit_ore];2;3600}}

b.2) The second mention is about what gets consumed in each interval? item_consume = {[crystal_c];1}

b.3) Intervals are totally hardcoded then?

Thank you.

Edited by Universe

5 answers to this question

EricWeener doesn't know.

HaHa.

It's funny because the obvious answer is infront of you - but because ur so weener you don't bother testing.

So you know in GF - 5% exp is taken by the summon you know one param is 95.

You know in Freya - no exp is taken and one param is 100.

Do the math.

You know in GF and Freya there's a reference to a pch_name (In this case an item) and 2 variables.

You know items changed in GF>Freya - but else you know items will be consumed periodicly.

So if we had some more braincells - we should probably go look at the vars AFTER the mentioning of our periodicly consumed item.

1 and 3600

2 and 3600.

Could 3600 possibly the time passed - and could it possibly be some time variable seconds or mili seconds?

Test and then do the math.

EricWeener doesn't know.

HaHa.

It's funny because the obvious answer is infront of you - but because ur so weener you don't bother testing.

So you know in GF - 5% exp is taken by the summon you know one param is 95.

You know in Freya - no exp is taken and one param is 100.

Do the math.

You know in GF and Freya there's a reference to a pch_name (In this case an item) and 2 variables.

You know items changed in GF>Freya - but else you know items will be consumed periodicly.

So if we had some more braincells - we should probably go look at the vars AFTER the mentioning of our periodicly consumed item.

1 and 3600

2 and 3600.

Could 3600 possibly the time passed - and could it possibly be some time variable seconds or mili seconds?

Test and then do the math.

Uhm...

(...)

I think I know the answer, but I d like some confirmation to not waste too much time

(...)

con·firm  (kən-fûrm′)
tr.v. con·firmed, con·firm·ing, con·firms
1. To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify.
2. To make firmer; strengthen: Working on the campaign confirmed her intention to go into politics.
3. To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify.
4. To administer the religious rite of confirmation to.

Thank god I have enough brain cells to use a dictionary. If I ever grow some more braincells (hope you got this =) )I might try to improve my engrish.

Anyway, I'd say my questions were kind of "confirmatory". The word "correct" in the end of them usually means that, no?

(...)

a) I m guessing the bolded numbers 95 and 100 means how much xp my char can acquire, correct?

(...)

Call me "lazy" then, that'd be more fitting, but a simple yes/no in such thing wouldnt hurt and would save me time from testing/resetting/wondering if something didnt work because it cant or because I screwed something up (much more likely).

Its also well known that the more your summon attacks the less that it lasts. At least it has been this way up to epilogue on retail up to when I quit. The scripts have no reference to the 14 intervals which was part of a question. 3600 is the "default" time of the full summons lifespawn (never 1 full hour in real use, only roughly so)

Also, I dont get why reply that way when you clearly dont want to - you must be bored, and if so, you are welcome for the entertainment. Gotta release that steam.

Btw, gotta agree w elfocrash, a bit late on the party to simply cash in l2, no? I hope that isnt the case and u still have fun with it.

Thanks.

Edited by ericvini