interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Arien Interlude 20X Beta: 22.03.2014

Saintz

hi,one question:

what about dualbox?

allowed or not?

if yes how?

Dualboxing allowed. It's 1 main + 1 box per pc (plus 1 offline shop, but not so sure about that).

Community has grown since the last time I checked. That's good. I have one advice for you cht, don't mess with S rec quests. People will start farmin it/fog/varka in the first week so it's not a good idea to boost them. Server will last much longer that way...

hi,

is this "GM SHOP with Recipes until B grade by Adena | Consumables and Misc." still valid?

cause in your forum you say that b grade rec are removed if i'im correct.

one suggestion:

add third class change too in donations,

cause for some classes is impossible to do that quest alone(healers?).

That would be op donation! And you can make your 3rd with a boxed mage. The best option would be to join a cp/clan though..

The removed B stuff, just some C grade recs on the shop. No shots, no crystals or anything like that

Good luck with this project, im gonna check it out with a couple of friends of mine. I really hope it lasts more than a month. It will end up being another pvp server but till then there's much work and farm to be done.
Other than the donate issue, im pretty satisfied with the features.
Good luck once again, Cya @ the grand openning

You don't have to be alone to make your 3rd class quest..Why you should do that anyway?  :-\

because my main is a cardi and it's a pain in the ass to make people come and kill mobs for you in varka/ketra to make lv 2 alliance,

the same for hot spring quest part.