interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Arien Interlude 20X Beta: 22.03.2014

Saintz

I'll avoid this flames.

@off topic: I stopped your posts from shoutbox on my forum. Anyway you can post normal there. 

Cause i said: you're saying things that you dont know. Please stop.

And..you're using one nick "Gang" there!?

Maybe this metallica is the owner of gangstarr. I have friends on mxc and they know who i am. i'll avoid this things with opinion of one guy that have one new account saying: you is the same owner.

I saw others days, this "G" is the same of gangstarr. 1x thief, forever thief.

Edited by chT

I'll avoid this flames.

@off topic: I stopped your posts from shoutbox on my forum. Anyway you can post normal there. 
Cause i said: you're saying things that you dont know. Please stop.
And..you're using one nick "Gang" there!?
Maybe this metallica is the owner of gangstarr. I have friends on mxc and they know who i am. i'll avoid this things with opinion of one guy that have one new account saying: you is the same owner.
I saw others days, this "G" is the same of gangstarr. 1x thief, forever thief.

first of all im not the owner of gangstarr why i do that to flame in your server
second im not gang what ever you say i just read in facebook  gangstarr (We will open new server http://l2arien.com/ that all
i read in forum i was on shoutbox when he speak that guy he say hi dro and you delete the post and after i just check the member and he got ban i speak with him in privite messege

if are not this srv l2 gangstarr we will see after 10 days
{sorry forry my english im from russia}

I really like the donations though... The fact you can't buy anything pretty much anything to influence your gameplay shows that server is meant to be somewhat serious, not just a money machine like many others :)

Good luck!

Edited by Herlitz

This server gonna be in top 5 long time from now on ! I say this because we got :

- Money to keep it alive

- Real staff, which is skilled and experienced

- DDoS protection

- Good files, with 99,9% fixed bugs

- Advertise

- chT as founder

In short time, this server will become legendary as L2Extreme, L2Elite or other servers like that was.

Best wishes, and hope you will join us to prove your Lineage II Skills.

This server gonna be in top 5 long time from now on ! I say this because we got :

- Money to keep it alive

- Real staff, which is skilled and experienced

- DDoS protection

- Good files, with 99,9% fixed bugs

- Advertise

- chT as founder

In short time, this server will become legendary as L2Extreme, L2Elite or other servers like that was.

Best wishes, and hope you will join us to prove your Lineage II Skills.

All this +self-confidence! :P :) 

From some personal reasons, even if I quit L2Arien staff, I wish that this server gonna be in top 5 servers from the moment of Launching till the end. 

Good luck and thank you very much for your pattience. 

Vote L2Arien 

Also support me on my future projects.