My comments are gettin deleted every sec, just for those who can still read it! Quit that homemade server

Guys, I'm not the guy who wants to destroy a server or something but I have to say this:
I played there 2 days , everything was fine till me and my 2 friends were fighting with a dagger(named: KariaJin) for like 10 mins: We were killing him after a long time but then he was constantly resurrecting himself like 3-4 times. He used counter attack/blind blow/ mirage/ heal / stuns and w.e. Multiskills power. Have fun

My comments are gettin deleted every sec, just for those who can still read it! Quit that homemade server

Guys, I'm not the guy who wants to destroy a server or something but I have to say this:

I played there 2 days , everything was fine till me and my 2 friends were fighting with a dagger(named: KariaJin) for like 10 mins: We were killing him after a long time but then he was constantly resurrecting himself like 3-4 times. He used counter attack/blind blow/ mirage/ heal / stuns and w.e. Multiskills power. Have fun

kk continue to lie prove your accusations

I doubt that , also I think that player is you :) when you will see scoria with this kind of bugs or even creating them , I am gonna pay the guy 100 E for every skill he added.

What

kk continue to lie prove your accusations

To prove what? I've got the name of the abuser, and whole server now knows that its true.Dont try cheatin on ppl ! Server was really good( i can say so) but multiskills appeared :) That's the truth. PERIOD

There have been a lot of features demanded by our community. Features that could not be added overnight, but we slowly got there and we are ready for a new beginning. In our wish to create a server that challenges people to play and where items are not that easy to get, we admit the fact that we made it a little too hard (enchant rates and so on) especially for new players. This being said, we would like to present to you our new features:

Firstly we have added a new bot protection, which will enable us to add a safe farming zone. This will help new players stay away from Pk’s and so on while they get some items
    The vote reward system will be completely changed. It will still be account based but there will be special Vote Coins used to purchase various items
    New Auto-Event System will be added
    The enchant rates will be increased to 50% normal and 60%blessed
    Raid bosses’ drop will be most damge
    All Epic bosses will be retail like (no entrance once they are awaken)

This being said, we will need some time to check these features are working correctly, so the server will get a NEW START ON FRIDAY(18th)-APRIL-2014. All accounts will be wiped.

Edited by xShanty