interlude [L2Off] [Lineage2Madoc Network] | Cybele X2000 Inc 15.3.2014

D3athLeGenD™

Hello everyone , so let me explain you our new system which you can obtain money per pvp.

|Main Informations|

First of all we create this system cuz we need to give you one motivation to stay with us and keep playing pvp like crazier.

|What's the system work?|

We have  create our new own coin on the markets which named MADOC COIN , this coin will cost 10 euros per coin , Each PVP you are going to get around 1 Mili Coin and the maximun amound of coins is 1000.

1000 MiliCoins will cost 1 Madoc Coin , which everymonth u will exchanged to money.

|About Exchange|

I have created one account manager on our site which inside from this u can exchange your money what i mean , ingame u have the option after your pvping to go at one NPC and exchange your milicoins to madoc coins, you have this option for used only 1 time every month.

|Payment Info|

At your account manager on the web site u will have 2 differents option for get the crash , 1) Bank Transfer | 2) Paypal 

There will be a fee at your proccess when u try to exchange the amunt , about this fee i will write under the exchange button.

|About this system-project|

This project it was ready to be on our mincraft server but cuz i see there are a lot of anonusers on l2 too, we can run this project on this cycle too.

We are try to bring too many people at our server  and this is one of the best methods-motivation from our side and from yours , i'm giving you the chance after whole this years on lineage2 except from fun to get paid too. If u are interested on this new Project and u want more informations about this we can discuss everything u want/need at any time via Skype or e-mail. 

|Contact Informations|

• E-mail : support@lineage2madoc.net
  • E-mail : admin@lineage2madoc.net
  • E-mail : donate@lineage2madoc.net

NOTICE THAT

You can send whateva u want at any e-mail , answers will send it back after 24 hours.

The best way for contact instantly with me is via skype, and dont look this typical amunt of 10 euros this is  the first money start if i see that this project runs verywell i will update month per month the amunts , its all about except from you if u support this or not.

Regards @ AnoNVisitor™ | Madoc NetWork INC 15.3.2014 PREPARE FOR THIS!

Copyrights Madoc 2014-2015

[ TOPIC LINK ]

http://lineage2madoc.net/c6forums/index.php?/topic/26-madoc-coin-incoming-to-pay-you-new-feature-added

oO 15/03/2014 Good date for grand opening :D you expect a total number of 30-35 players?

1. and most important Sublimity opens

2. are actually 50-60 pvp servers and 5-10 top servers 

3. network? lets be serious.

4. Sandora is over?

U know they aint gonna have more than 50 players if he opens on that date , but now adding this shit paying system is really lame ...Im wondering what other bullshits he gonna say to bring some more player's...

Edited by iGroparu

U know they aint gonna have more than 50 players if he opens on that date , but now adding this shit paying system is really lame ...Im wondering what other bullshits he gonna say to bring some more player's...

continue to hate me , u make me famus at all.

I dont hate u at all my friend is just that u have a child behaivior , and evrybody is trying to tell u that u are goin to fail if u open that date but ur too ignorant to listen. What u think u are some kind of rock star :)), u aint famous at all my friend ur famous for beying the most ignorant kid on this forum.

I dont hate u at all my friend is just that u have a child behaivior , and evrybody is trying to tell u that u are goin to fail if u open that date but ur too ignorant to listen. What u think u are some kind of rock star :)), u aint famous at all my friend ur famous for beying the most ignorant kid on this forum.