You have no history - yet claim alot.

You just joined and activate your donator membership.

You reak of over promises and no factual basis - such as many have claimed over time.

Based on history it's very rare someone can actually write custom code - and sometimes even script AI.

You may not want to deceive - but help potential customers by showing\explaining what you've done.

So the forum avoids more false and crap trades that seems to have influxed on l2off lately.

Edited by mcbigmac

I will show my skills to my future customers, yes i just joined so what ? I must create a background ? and a history ? or proove something to some guys that won't be my customers ? ... for nothing ? I'm not a part of any knowledge competition.

Or you just are thinking that noone else except you guys can code for L2OFF ?

Stop making useless replies, i'll have these replies deleted anyway.

/BUMP

I will show my skills to my future customers, yes i just joined so what ? I must create a background ? and a history ? or proove something to some guys that won't be my customers ? ... for nothing ? I'm not a part of any knowledge competition.

Or you just are thinking that noone else except you guys can code for L2OFF ?

Stop making useless replies, i'll have these replies deleted anyway.

/BUMP

Who's going to buy from you - if you don't show them specificly some of your work?

Saying i can do everything - accepting a paypal gift and disappearing doesn't require anything.

And yes you must prove whomever decides to buy from you that your not one of the endless fakers\scammers before buying.

There's alot of people claiming X Y without backing it up - and alot of incidents that never materializes into a complaint.

Some of us want to avoid alot of the crap recently coming to the doorstep of MXC.

Your not really showing yourself to be "real shitz"  because you go to instance defence mode instead of read what i said.

There's no personal attacks - there's a simple historic-data-based plea to not be a jackass and be honest.

There's a reason you bought donator member instantly - because it helps perception without having to actually show anything for it.

Edited by mcbigmac

BUMP !!!

I hope that a mod will clean the useless-spam-posts.

Lol. Seriously ?

Someone telling his opinion is called spam ?

Kid grow up, no one knows you.

You have registered 4 days ago , he told you to show in the community some of your work .

It's easier to trust you like that.

Otherwise , everyone can easily say that you are a scammer.

You are a member for 4 days and without any proofs of your skills.

Anyway, good luck.

Lol. Seriously ?

Someone telling his opinion is called spam ?

Kid grow up, no one knows you.

You have registered 4 days ago , he told you to show in the community some of your work .

It's easier to trust you like that.

Otherwise , everyone can easily say that you are a scammer.

You are a member for 4 days and without any proofs of your skills.

Anyway, good luck.

The opinion was a attack notification-post requesting stuff from me without knowing the guy, who is he and with what authority he is asking me for those stuff ?

Seriously have i done something wrong ? Do i need to prove to some random person over the internet my knowledge for what ? for nothing... just for his own information ? Oh yea he knows how to edit in notepad or..yea he knows how to code a lol AI

Yet you call me a kid but im pretty sure im older than you by far.

Noone knows me because im new with this forum, i just got informed by it from a friend...any problem ?

I will show my skills and knowledge to anyone if they will request my services.

I can say aswell for you that you are a spammer and a scammer...is easy right ? But why would i do it ?...

Really now, just stop posting if you have no relation to my topic, im not spamming your stuff, thanks.

The opinion was a attack notification-post requesting stuff from me without knowing the guy, who is he and with what authority he is asking me for those stuff ?

Seriously have i done something wrong ? Do i need to prove to some random person over the internet my knowledge for what ? for nothing... just for his own information ? Oh yea he knows how to edit in notepad or..yea he knows how to code a lol AI

Yet you call me a kid but im pretty sure im older than you by far.

Noone knows me because im new with this forum, i just got informed by it from a friend...any problem ?

I will show my skills and knowledge to anyone if they will request my services.

I can say aswell for you that you are a spammer and a scammer...is easy right ? But why would i do it ?...

Really now, just stop posting if you have no relation to my topic, im not spamming your stuff, thanks.

My point is that without a proper preview of your work , you won't find any customer that easy .

Ofc you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

If i was a customer , i'd like to have a preview of what i'm buying or a test/trial version of it (jsut an example).

That's all , good luck with your sales.

My point is that without a proper preview of your work , you won't find any customer that easy .

Ofc you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

If i was a customer , i'd like to have a preview of what i'm buying or a test/trial version of it (jsut an example).

That's all , good luck with your sales.

Im not selling apples or strawberries or hardware, im offering development services, what proof would you want ? me making a video editing some line codes in notepad++ ? or compiling and decompiling AI ? Thats kindergarden stuff, these services i'll provide to any of my customers, and im offering the services first, not asking for payment like a whore first. If the customer is satisfied and likes my work, i'll get a compensation payment.

Just trying to get along here.

Im not selling apples or strawberries or hardware, im offering development services, what proof would you want ? me making a video editing some line codes in notepad++ ? or compiling and decompiling AI ? Thats kindergarden stuff, these services i'll provide to any of my customers, and im offering the services first, not asking for payment like a whore first. If the customer is satisfied and likes my work, i'll get a compensation payment.

Just trying to get along heret

1. I never attack - i specificly say you may have goodwill... i just ask you to prove it. fair and simple. Examples of mods coded etc, since apparently AI you say - is childsplay.

2. Your first reaction is defaming\attacking - and then plead ignorance.

3. You claim to not know what MXC is - or me but specificly call me an AI text pusher which is common attack tools amongst regular "shady people".

from a logical standpoint this gives us:

a. Someone claiming to be able to do a certain type of development(Or not actually, your piss unspecific about what you can actually do) - problem being nearly zero of those types of people have appeared over the years because it's not fucking easy and takes time to research the application your targeting for change.

b. You've somehow not found the biggest l2 forum for cheating\development but somehow had fair ammount of fun and games in other smaller forums.

c. You insult me directly on MY ability - yet claim you don't know me.

Most people here have a good idea of - what i can or cannot do.

You exhibit the arrogant trait of  a "type" of developer that overpromises because he's gotten his hands on certain things and thinks it's smooth sailing from here.

To me you sound like you are clearly someone very familiar with this forum, me and the others.

Yet won't prove anything you say and go to instant defence mode.

Highly illogical for a complete stranger that wants to join the community and offer his services ;)

So here's a challenge:

Fix all GFNative Leak bugs\exploits - extend level to 99(Don't worry the table goes that high for players) and...maybe a custom areadata param for pvp or item requirement in the zone?

Edited by mcbigmac

Are you that bored to post here ? Or you are just curious of other people's knowledge ?
Pay me for the challenge, im not doing stuff for free. Seriously get out of my topic, i do not know you.

• 2 weeks later...