[FlAmE WArS] WanNa sAy sMtH sMaRT??????????/

DreaM

Common, I am bored of these retards here..

You are speaking to..?

GrisoM, go get the carrot from the snowman's nose and put in your ass-whole..

It's eating time..

whole? If you are gonna "try to" flame at least learn some english before.

aren't we? That makes you even more pathetic now that you said that. 

I ain't pathetic, I just wanna flame 2 lil kids that started asked for forgiveness from Maxtor

just to get their position in the forum back.Because if I were Maxtor, I wound never

give the position back to 2 stupid Spammers...

2 stupid spammers? begged maxtor for my unban?

1st. I never got promoted because i asked for it i got promoted because ppl thought i deserved it.

2nd. I got banned and than again people said that im doing my job great so i should be unbanned.

3rd. While i was banned i couldn't care less for maxcheaters and i have many people that can confirm it.

4th. The only spammer in this thread is YOU. Just look at yourself you're pathetic i mean seriously when you first registered here you made like 400 posts for the period of 2 days and you dare call me a spammer? I do not have but 1 spam post in my profile while there are plenty in yours.

EDIT : And 5th. You don't even know me so you are not to distinguish my age and my behaviour.

I ain't pathetic, I just wanna flame 2 lil kids that started asked for forgiveness from Maxtor

just to get their position in the forum back.Because if I were Maxtor, I wound never

give the position back to 2 stupid Spammers...

Yar Inglish Is Bery Vad

Yar Inglish Is Bery Vad

At least I ain't speaking with google images.

2 stupid spammers? begged maxtor for my unban?

1st. I never got promoted because i asked for it i got promoted because ppl thought i deserved it.

2nd. I got banned and than again people said that im doing my job great so i should be unbanned.

3rd. While i was banned i couldn't care less for maxcheaters and i have many people that can confirm it.

4th. The only spammer in this thread is YOU. Just look at yourself you're pathetic i mean seriously when you first registered here you made like 400 posts for the period of 2 days and you dare call me a spammer? I do not have but 1 spam post in my profile while they are plenty in yours.

EDIT : And 5th. You don't even know me so you are not to distinguish my age and my behaviour.

Yes ofc you haven't begged, now I believe you.

And I am the spammer?

Or GrisoM who in 2 days got +300 posts?

I ain't the only one saying these, don't see that I am the only one POSTING these words.

Many people from the forum believe that and I know it.

And DreaM, be lucky that I can't see your profile but I would show you the spams that you have made.

-Done in here and I got bored of 2 kiddies making useless and spamming replies.

As I say to people who I don't think they deserve anything: YOU ARE LOWS.

At least I ain't speaking with google images.

You see me posting imgs now?

Or GrisoM who in 2 days got +300 posts?

By some reason i cant remember those days when i made 300 posts :/

I ain't the only one saying these, don't see that I am the only one POSTING these words.

Many people from the forum believe that and I know it.

Make a Crew called "We Cry for GrisoM Posts" Check my last 1000 posts if you find 10 spam replys out of spam section i'll give you +10 karma

-Done in here and I got bored of 2 kiddies making useless and spamming replies.

As I say to people who I don't think they deserve anything: YOU ARE LOWS.

Hahahaha  /CryOnTheChurch

Bye faggot ;D

Oh and one more thing. GrisoM is a spammer and many ppl can confirm it and all that shiat and that's why half forum had "unban GrisoM" in their SIGS-TITLES-ETC right?