interlude L2J Sobek Interlude G.o 13/2/14

lineangel

Some notices : The pack its mine guys , secondly the dev of his guys it was mine and we break up our work , they took our pack they took our ideas they too everything both of those idiots . SO I SUGGEST DO NOT PLAY ON THIS CRAP SERVER! Its not worth it guys , it will be online 10 days and then bye bye its open only for money as u can see. Just wait at few days what server i will open (I'm speaking about pvp IL) and after come to tell about differents.

Cya guys do not play on this fail server.

Some notices : The pack its mine guys , secondly the dev of him guys it was mine and we break up our work , they took our pack they took our ideas they too everything both of those idiots . SO I SUGGEST DO NOT PLAY ON THIS CRAP SERVER! Its not worth it guys , it will be online 10 days and then bye bye its open only for money as u can see. Just wait at few days what server i will open (I'm speaking about pvp IL) and after come to tell about differents.

Cya guys do not play on this fail server.

Xaxa really you dont know who i am to say that i stole your packs/ideas and shits...if you want to advertise your server dont spam on my topic..As we all know your pvp servers were full corruption and bugs so you dont smart wehn you spam a server that will open in some minutes without to see isnide..Anyway i will not speak with you we all know you.you destroyed l2..log and if i use your ideas come and spam then.till then stf and leave my topic.

Xaxa really you dont know who i am to say that i stole your packs/ideas and shits...if you want to advertise your server dont spam on my topic..As we all know your pvp servers were full corruption and bugs so you dont smart wehn you spam a server that will open in some minutes without to see isnide..Anyway i will not speak with you we all know you.you destroyed l2..log and if i use your ideas come and spam then.till then stf and leave my topic.

i think someone got free skills/oly pts/+20 items on your server but i dont remember who hmmmm <-------------- maybe this guy i think

kk ... 16yo child, stop talking and get advance of the 12yo children in ur server with 123124123 buffs and sh1ts .