interlude [L2J] L2Perseus

GLO

What u want to proove with that? Go and post your beep video somewhere else but not to my topic. Edit it or i will ask a mod for that.

I never posted in your beep topics ok? Stop comming here and bla bla about w/e u want

What u want to proove with that? Go and post your beep video somewhere else but not to my topic. Edit it or i will ask a mod for that.

I never posted in your beep topics ok? Stop comming here and bla bla about w/e u want

kiddo please, you have a server with shared codes, some of them are mine yoo you was begging like a dog for them... You use a simple acis that was for sell by a random 15years old kid some months ago, without balance and shitty pvp for kids...

By calling this junk best PvP Interlude you insult the work I have done on Aerogaming.

kiddo please, you have a server with shared codes, some of them are mine yoo you was begging like a dog for them... You use a simple acis that was for sell by a random 15years old kid some months ago, without balance and shitty pvp for kids...

By calling this junk best PvP Interlude you insult the work I have done on Aerogaming.

WHAT THE FCK DO U WANT ?

Did i came to your shit server to psot?

If it's junk why u landed in this topic? Get the hell out from my topics noobz0r. I don't give a shit about aerogaming.

I didn't bought nothing from no one so stfu.

Who the fuck are u to call me dog? Fcking lamer

WHAT THE FCK DO U WANT ?

Did i came to your shit server to psot?

If it's junk why u landed in this topic? Get the hell out from my topics noobz0r. I don't give a shit about aerogaming.

I didn't bought nothing from no one so stfu.

Who the fuck are u to call me dog? Fcking lamer

who the fck I am? the guy who has his shared codes on your core, aka xdem

btw you are the dog who logged on my server with l2perseus name and begged my players to join yours, trashkid

now go on the share section from page one to the last page, and search for codes that may interest you

So if you're xdem, you are just a tard kiddo who loosing players and now come to other server topics and start to cry.

Cuz what u'r doing here is too lame... for such a "PRO" dev!!!

Shame on you nab.

And no, i didn't came to see your garbage server but i heared some guys that your serv is dead...

The only good things are in that video wich u posted here... Cry about that days cuz u will never see them again :))))

I never did advertise to other servers as lamers like you do.

Cuz i don't see the reason why u came and post here... The only raeson is to say "my serv is better" so maybe u will make some ppl change his mind and mby join your "imba" server wich is DEAD

So if you're xdem, you are just a tard kiddo who loosing players and now come to other server topics and start to cry.

Cuz what u'r doing here is too lame... for such a "PRO" dev!!!

Shame on you nab.

And no, i didn't came to see your garbage server but i heared some guys that your serv is dead...

The only good things are in that video wich u posted here... Cry about that days cuz u will never see them again :))))

I never did advertise to other servers as lamers like you do.

Cuz i don't see the reason why u came and post here... The only raeson is to say "my serv is better" so maybe u will make some ppl change his mind and mby join your "imba" server wich is DEAD

yea really dead, with 290 online at least...

14v0n41.jpg

this is why I put hate, on your pure fail server you call "best PvP", where actually 15 year old dump kiddos gonna make ownage with 20e donate and starwars...

You made a 1 month server and closed it for donations and destroy the Interlude community

Lol, what makes you thinking that im the one who entered in your crappyland?

Just for your curiosity...Check Fb page likes, check videos on youtube, check my old topic views on mxc than talk about L2Perseus mate.

Than compare your "aerogaming" with l2perseus, oka?

I can simply do a 2-3x fake online as 90% does...so where's the point???

You can stay in head, if your gameplay sucks, no one will like it.

I'm happy with my 100-200 online players ^^

But anyway, thx for posts, u just bump my post so ppl see it faster :>

Ps: im 23 y/o..

But as you speak and as you behave, i think u'r the one having less than 15 years old :) some java knowledge doesn't give u the right to consider yourself better than me. 

GL with your fantasy world. 

Edited by L2Perseus

Lol, what makes you thinking that im the one who entered in your crappyland?

Just for your curiosity...Check Fb page likes, check videos on youtube, check my old topic views on mxc than talk about L2Perseus mate.

Than compare your "aerogaming" with l2perseus, oka?

I can simply do a 2-3x fake online as 90% does...so where's the point???

You can stay in head, if your gameplay sucks, no one will like it.

I'm happy with my 100-200 online players ^^

But anyway, thx for posts, u just bump my post so ppl see it faster :>

Ps: im 23 y/o..

But as you speak and as you behave, i think u'r the one having less than 15 years old :) some java knowledge doesn't give u the right to consider yourself better than me. 

GL with your fantasy world. 

[2014.02.10 11:28:03] Client [login : l2perseus, ip : 79.112.167.20, hwid : 105a4e4b5e3c9da060973a8cc25a14f9] connected.

IP Trace of 79.112.167.20 @maxcheaters.com:

L2Perseus  nighty_andrei@yahoo.com

Look kiddo, if you think that you are talking to idiots you are mistaken. Here you prove what kind of "admin" you are and how mature 25 year old with brain of 12 year old wannabe admin you are.

PS: About your fb likes youtube views and shit, there goes my answer:

L2Aerogaming:

9051 Posts in 927 Topics by 858 Members. Latest Member: SevenSins

L2Pershit:

104 Posts in 57 Topics by 117 Members. Latest Member: Lyndongoff

As you see we have a lil difference on our comunitie's activity, just a lil bit.

Edited by Infinity@Aerogaming

Refering to Forum, this L2Perseus was opened 8 days ago.

In how much time u got that activity on forum? Just lemme know ^^

When your videos related to your server will reach more than 20k views than u can feel proud.

How many unique visitors got aerogaming monthly? If it has more than 16000 monthly, than good for you.

Since when your serv lasts?

First perseus was on 2012.

My first server on hopzone was added in 2008. Dunno what you was doing in 2008.

Member here since 2008 aswell.

Don't call me kiddo, allright?

I was kinda shocked when u said u'r xdem...Better u was keep it for u, cuz really i kinda respected that name... Now i don't give a shit about it.

I see the reason why u was banned and why ppl hated you. Cuz u think u'r the best.

And yes, i call my server the best because since is mine, i think is the best... Like everyone says about his work, RIGHT?

If i'm using shared stuff by you, you should feel proud..cuz atleast u did something nice.. 
If you create something, share it and then take off the eyes of those who use it....for wtf u create them??

Just control your posts and keep them for your server since u got one...oka? 

Refering to Forum, this L2Perseus was opened 8 days ago.

In how much time u got that activity on forum? Just lemme know ^^

When your videos related to your server will reach more than 20k views than u can feel proud.

How many unique visitors got aerogaming monthly? If it has more than 16000 monthly, than good for you.

Since when your serv lasts?

First perseus was on 2012.

My first server on hopzone was added in 2008. Dunno what you was doing in 2008.

Member here since 2008 aswell.

Don't call me kiddo, allright?

I was kinda shocked when u said u'r xdem...Better u was keep it for u, cuz really i kinda respected that name... Now i don't give a shit about it.

I see the reason why u was banned and why ppl hated you. Cuz u think u'r the best.

And yes, i call my server the best because since is mine, i think is the best... Like everyone says about his work, RIGHT?

If i'm using shared stuff by you, you should feel proud..cuz atleast u did something nice.. 

If you create something, share it and then take off the eyes of those who use it....for wtf u create them??

Just control your posts and keep them for your server since u got one...oka? 

about your visit on the trashland not even a word... 16000 monthly and only 100 registered? omg :o

PS: Aerogaming went live 3/1/2014 and I dont call it BEST because its mine like you do, but I call it BEST since no trash int can reach the pvp gameplay I made on this server.

My only negative that you have as positive over my server is difficulty, on aerogaming you need to put your ass down to make the items for pvp, but since servers like yours open and close next month and then they are back for some $$$, people dont have hope to stay and play seriously on a server...

I always did it as the players requested...

I tried on a server harder farm, they complained everyday about farm...

Even here, i got a single item wich is harder to obtain and even so they want it fast.

Ppl who choose to play on a pvp custom server, come to pvp not to farm.

Indeed, they get bored fast so everytime u have to come with new things.

I had perseus for 8 months without close/ wipe, etc.. To keep 8 months a pvp with fast farm, is kinda hard.

And yes, the unique visitors are between 14-16000.. ppl just look for curiosity..idk :)

But the one who's guilty is you  cuz u started to argue here without having any reason.

I saw TRASH...but really trash servers calling them super uper duper Best.... in comparison with them, mine was 999 times better. So why to not call it best? 

I saw alot of no custom/ retail servers wich has much worse balance than i got with customs.

If ppl wanna play seriously, they go on low/ mid l2off servers.

Servers like mine are for fast fun.

vote reward  its fake :))

server with reward all is fake !!!!!!!!

need only vote to topezone for getreward.

and its easy to make multy vove!!!!

never dont play server with vote reward system.