Portfolio Design

xDrac

It's really amazing, good job.

I have to notice somethings that I don't like. I'm not a designer to know, but these things should be changed with my eyes.

The lines between the buttons should be noticed a bit more. Also, the button "See More" is too ugly for me.

That's all, good job once again.

We dont need to say the usual ones Drac you're perfect in your work and that's its visible from everyone.

Great Portfolio waiting to see it live.

It's really amazing, good job.

I have to notice somethings that I don't like. I'm not a designer to know, but these things should be changed with my eyes.

The lines between the buttons should be noticed a bit more. Also, the button "See More" is too ugly for me.

That's all, good job once again.

Thank you and also thanks for the criticism :) You might have a point with the separation lines between the menu elements. In fact, I wasn't quite sure about them either that is still something I should review later on haha

We dont need to say the usual ones Drac you're perfect in your work and that's its visible from everyone.

Great Portfolio waiting to see it live.

Well! I'm happy you think so then! It should be live rather sooner than later too 

Nice, nerd.

Maybe the skype, email and twitter things don't suit at all, imo. I feel like icons are too little when I'm watching it, maybe icons bigger and text outside and brown? Q_Q

Edited by ^Wyatt

Nice, nerd.

Maybe the skype, email and twitter things don't suit at all, imo. I feel like icons are too little when I'm watching it, maybe icons bigger and text outside and brown? Q_Q

Mnnnnnneeeeeeggggghhhhh, wtf :D

I don't think that would fit so I'll let it stay as it is but thanks for the suggestion xD

• 4 weeks later...