L2Magic Files, If You Like Garbage

guina

NOT USE L2JFROZEN IF YOU HAVE ONLY THE REVISIONS AFTER 979... YOU WILL HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS ON LAG IN MASSIVE PVP!

Rev 1004, where the lag?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhEblxNvw88

It's full of noobs wanting to sell an online server, with some players and bots to top revs full of errors. 

MXC is full of it, do not believe anyone buy a server that has already been opened, it is selling is because the admin does not have confidence in propio Server 

Posts full of gibberish

• 2 months later...

hey mr guina you are a garbage user of l2j server and you have  idea how to optimize your data base to stop those "pvp/event lags" seen a user talking about balance do you even test the pack ? i guess no  , ps this is not  not clean frozen 1004 many custom features are on it . ty for your time using it

Edited by MagicPwnz

hey mr guina you are a garbage user of l2j server and you have  idea how to optimize your data base to stop those "pvp/event lags" seen a user talking about balance do you even test the pack ? i guess no  , ps this is not  not clean frozen 1004 many custom features are on it . ty for your time using it

all foruns and developers have certain that on 1004 l2jfrozen have lag, i have a long time testing l2jfrozen and others pack, WITH CERTAIN your pack l2jfrozen 1004 revision is a fuck garbage.

all foruns and developers have certain that on 1004 l2jfrozen have lag, i have a long time testing l2jfrozen and others pack, WITH CERTAIN your pack l2jfrozen 1004 revision is a fuck garbage.

for unskilled users like you every pack is a garbage if you don't have any ideea about l2j stop doing it , if you want i can optimize this pack for your machine and it will never lag

Edited by MagicPwnz

L2jfrozen?Really now? Frozen is the worst of worst out of anything, full of customs and leeched fixes because they cant do it themselfs, nothing has been optimalized at all, every single core side or dp side change could have been done much more efficiently which again comes from unskilled people working on it.

Just stop using such things so these can die in piece and shall never born again.

L2jfrozen?Really now? Frozen is the worst of worst out of anything, full of customs and leeched fixes because they cant do it themselfs, nothing has been optimalized at all, every single core side or dp side change could have been done much more efficiently which again comes from unskilled people working on it.

Just stop using such things so these can die in piece and shall never born again.

frozen have many issue but not the one this dude is talking about .. w/e some one should close this topic

Edited by MagicPwnz