interlude [L2J]Lineage][Enyo - Meet Professionalism

`Rοmeο

1 more fail from this kid , try to open CS server better  

@Enyo server : Base economy (adena) you sell the free items from shop and you get the adena very pro from you 

NEXT >>

Ok thanks for that reply @ going to clean it and if u post any shit again going to report you to a moderator previous server was on h5 and as you know my knowledge on java is still from the best go learn compile frozen and let us do our job and support best Server Clients and Servers :)

Also previous developer working with me left the team and if you knew with who i am working with you should cry because your whole community will start left your suck server and coming here.

Any serious reply from you?

Edited by Realtek.

Most people like blame all as you can see @ waiting you at grand opening 15.1.2014 our forum will be online today

People didn't leech from NCsoft so you could make profit of it. Many hackers would feel very offended if they knew that their FREE files are being exploit by you. I support people who are trying to make a playground for gamers to enjoy, but I hate those who are trying to earn money with it. And the truth is 95% of you scums are trying to do just that. Now I understand the meaning of nuking a server. Let's dance.

Edited by I3ase

i am not trying to earn money from anywhere server will be online for everyone and if someone donate that's means he support our server.

thanks for posting that shits for me i develop it by my own by the way,read website about grand opening we make some changes.

Realtek. = Romeo

Romeo = DDoSer,Stealer

DDoSer,Stealer = https://www.facebook.com/romeo.firarda

I think that's all :)

Even if you change 34.905.782.930.475.234 names we will always find you don't forget that naabe :)