interlude [L2J] L][Deathtouch

lampros1996

if no speek english = no l2? you are crazy? O.o

and no HOMMADE SERVER 

if have free domain = hommade? lol?

i pay for my dedicated pc  80 euro... New HOST PC  with 16gb ram and Intel Xeon 3.30Ghz.......

if don't know don't speak......

END SPAM MY SERVER.....

yes i know the dedi you pay ;)

and it's 75 euro no 80 don't say me shiets..

about free domain it's not homemade server cauz it's free domain but noone will take your server as a serious project since you didn't decide to pay for this!

if you don't pay 15 euro for your site (10 domain name + 5 host/per month) imagine what protection you will have!

Anyway i say this cauz i know and i don't want to flame or something but we will all see that this server will fail hard..

cya

Edited by Mr Fuser

yes i know the dedi you pay ;)

and it's 75 euro no 80 don't say me shiets..

about free domain it's not homemade server cauz it's free domain but noone will take your server as a serious project since you didn't decide to pay for this!

if you don't pay 15 euro for your site (10 domain name + 5 host/per month) imagine what protection you will have!

Anyway i say this cauz i know and i don't want to flame or something but we will all see that this server will fail hard..

cya

again i say that because the server does not know if they will succeed not want to give money to roaming domain name if I see that the server my prochoraei wrong and then will give it to you for domain and for all you please stamatiste to make a spam on my server

again i say that because the server does not know if they will succeed not want to give money to roaming domain name if I see that the server my prochoraei wrong and then will give it to you for domain and for all you please stamatiste to make a spam on my server

[gr] κλαίω [/gr]

/ontopic it's my opinion and it's cauz i know what work you do! you edit one monster and you make it raidboss and you are happy like a 5 years old kid when you give him a chocolate lol.

if I see that the server my prochoraei wrong and then will give it to you for domain and for all you please stamatiste to make a spam on my server

HAHAHAHA

if I see that the server my prochoraei wrong and then will give it to you for domain and for all you please stamatiste to make a spam on my server

HAHAHAHA

[gr]oloi lene gia ton l22expert alla o expert tulaxiston exei provlima autos einai fisiko talento klaiw apla![/gr]

[gr]oloi lene gia ton l22expert alla o expert tulaxiston exei provlima autos einai fisiko talento klaiw apla![/gr]

einai anageo na 3erw agglika re file? dld eleos apla eleos  den exete me ti na asxoli8ite kai asxoliste me ta agglika tou ka8enos anwrimotita sto full soni kai de egw prepei na 3erw agglika gia na asxoli8w me l2 eee? dld esu geni8ikes kai h3eres agglika i3eres l2java ta 3eres ola ? w0w respect gia parti sou pou geni8ikes poli3eros anyway peite oti 8elete apla stamatiste to spam kade new topic kai kraxte oso 8elete ;D  good bye