L2Aylon 02/01/14 Grand Opening.

Aylon

Grand Opening today:02/01/14 GMT +2 16:00! 

The first 3 characters will be rewarded with full skills +15/30 enchanted.

Server Rates: 

-EXP: x1000 

-SP: x1000 

-Adena Drop rate: x1000 

-Drop Items rate: x1 

Enchant Rates: 

-Enchant Max: +16 

-Enchant Safe: +4 

-Normal Enchant Scroll Rates: 75% 

-Bessed Enchant Scroll Rates: 100% 

Features: 

-Vote System Reward 

-Nexus Event Engine (Team vs Team, Advanced Team vs Team, Capture the Flag, Domination, Mass Domination, Deathmatch, Last Man Standing , Lucky Chests..) 

-2 Farm Zones(1 Safe - 1 PvP) 

-1 PvP Zone(Auto flag,PvP reward) 

-Weekly Olympiad 

-Weekly Siege 

-Weekly TW 

-Wards will be reseted every 2 weeks 

-Fully working skills. 

-Working Fortress, Clan Hall and Castle siege. 

-Balanced Classes. 

-Augmentation full working(active+passive+chance). 

-Subclass without quest. 

-Auto Learn Skills. 

-Full Working Wedding 

-Geodata, fully working. 

-We have implemented all the necessary NPCs and set their functions accordingly

-Max Subclasses: 3 

-Top Life Stone Chance: 90% 

-Npc buffer (2h buff time) 30+4/15 Buff slots 

-Attribute Max Lv 4 "One Stone = lv 4"

Aditional Info: 

-During PvP, Cancelled Buffs return in 10 secs 

-All talismans available in PvP Shop 

-H5 and GoD Cloaks available in PvP Shop 

-PvP Color and Quake System enabled 

Grand Olympiad 

-Olympiad Heroes: Every Week 

-Olympiad start 18:00 and end 00:00 (GMT +1) 

-Olympiad enchantment +6 

-Cancelled buffs don't return 

-Validation period 12h 

Useful server commands: 

.getreward

.dressme

Edited by Aylon

Disable that sh1t that first 3 character will be rewarded with +15/30 skills. Did you even think what unbalance it will bring just at the start of the server? And Imo it's not fair...

You could buy xxxxxxx free items from GMshop, sell the at real npc for Adena (99billions), then buy thousands of GC/GCM! whatever you would need farm for. After 10 minutes GM realized that he didnt remove NPC's  so he removed them now. Half of server has got thousands of GCM etc. The rest got nothing. GG GM, WELL DONE. SHIT SERVER

You could buy xxxxxxx free items from GMshop, sell the at real npc for Adena (99billions), then buy thousands of GC/GCM! whatever you would need farm for. After 10 minutes GM realized that he didnt remove NPC's  so he removed them now. Half of server has got thousands of GCM etc. The rest got nothing. GG GM, WELL DONE. SHIT SERVER

basically he did same mistake as previous enyo owner XD

Yeah like you :)

i just said previous enyo owner

they paid half for dedi etc ,so they put me in charge now cuz im more experienced ,ive made the new features/pack/website 

Edited by Karasu

Well you made a poor effort on the website, new pack in 5 days you are opening a server ? :L 

And features that hardly changed instead of skulls you managed to use l2editor and change gold Einshand to PvP coin, add some free shares from people on here calling yourself more experienced? well you are far from it ;)

Well you made a poor effort on the website, new pack in 5 days you are opening a server ? :L 

And features that hardly changed instead of skulls you managed to use l2editor and change gold Einshand to PvP coin, add some free shares from people on here calling yourself more experienced? well you are far from it ;)

LOOK at the old features and look at the new features

what do you want ,customs like l2 pride? lol ?

LOOK at the old features and look at the new features

what do you want ,customs like l2 pride? lol ?

Yeah I did look cause I played on the l2shityo and I managed to leave after 15 minutes because it was beyond bad. Opening a server that has not been worked on and saying "almost no bugs/99% balance"  is pure and utter shit. People that put they have have balance on the server, I Instantly think, Do you guys even know what Lineage 2 really is about, because I highly doubt it.

And one other thing opening a pure PvP Server is pointless. There are no goals to your server, nothing to work for apart from PvP that will get boring after about 2 days. Someone needs to finally open a project that is dedicated to provide Both PvE and PvP at a great standard with good protections and fun gameplay, and to you all Devs wannabe out there. Balance DOES NOT EXIST.

Edited by ExtreameR

Just close it xD Admin must be 13yr.

i dont know how much years he got but i dont think a 13 year would pay 100 euro for dedi lol

everyone do mistakes, now its not his fault 

Edited by Karasu