high five [L2J] L2 Entropy H5 Pvp Server

l2entropy

Well good luck to you sir, you seem to have a decent server and you have some skills indeed. I am planning to join lets just hope its not another failure :/

75% of players from chaosnetwork, aylon, neomax will come here. All of those servers very fcking fails. ;D

i'l be happy to hear your opinion on entropy.

Well there was attribution bug that you could get free attris from the attribution manager, alot of people managed to get free crystal attributions before gm actually realised and deleted the npcs, now the players are running around with full attributions.

Also regarding "Balance" - pvp gameplay. Its pretty terrible.

Daggers Manage to pull 7/8/9/10k from blows.

Titans manage to deal 8k Dmg with normal attack.

over 12 Second stun times.

Mirage is 90% on.

All the Major bosses are bugged.

Hide doesnt work.

And many more.

5 ppl got attri crystals from npc which is already removed and dmg doesn't make difference.

mirage  was nerfed

titans and daggers are normal

rbs aren't bugged, only their hp was too much but we reduced it

hide will be fixed as i said in game

anything else?

we worked so hard to offer you a good server, we fixed as many bugs as we could, if you don't like the server u are free to make  your own server

Edited by l2entropy

5 ppl got attri crystals from npc which is already removed and dmg doesn't make difference.

mirage  was nerfed

titans and daggers are normal

rbs aren't bugged, only their hp was too much but we reduced it

hide will be fixed as i said in game

anything else?

we worked so hard to offer you a good server, we fixed as many bugs as we could, if you don't like the server u are free to make  your own server

finnaly a good answer

players dont know to appreciate work ,they just go spamming FAIL! go make better lol

Still after all those fixes it's dagger/mage/gladi server. Mirage (After nerf) its still broken as f@ck, its impossible to target TH (even without reflects), it cancels ur buff like every 0,5 sec, bluff lands on every1, dagger can kill almost any1, he just bluffs, and its gg, and bluff lands like sick.  CC was reduced from 100% to 50% (looks so), so right now it's even more mage server. Look at all the top pvps - you will see only mages, some glads, and maybe 1-2 daggers. Same thing happens at oly. You can not even target TH, he

ancels all of ur skills, he can easily kill OL/PP/BP/GLAD/DB any1

i'l be happy to hear your opinion on entropy.

In my opinion its another mage/dagger pvp server, you won't see any other classes pvping apart from this ones. It has some cool features, but most of the classes are just useless at pvp, and some are freaking overpowered. THAT'S MY OPINION HATERS.