interlude [L2Off] Momentum X350 Pvp Server ( Re-Launches 26.12.13 At 18.00 Gmt +1 )

JonasDotGG

If u ask me u lack ppl cuz of ur enormous patch (cant see why it has to be dat large) and cuz d/l speed is slower than a turtle.

true that

server missing ppl its kinda empty

As I said, peeps picking Java packs over Official. Ain't got much else to say expect players getting dumber day by day..
There is a MediaFire link on the forum with a normal speed rate, I've struggled with stone speed at the original sites too. About the size of the patch.. I was asking myself the same question and the answer is that there are fixes included for the minimal "crashing aka critical errors" that provides a much more stable game. I'm not a developer of any kind to confirm it, this was the explanation from the owner.

Edited by I3ase

As I said, peeps picking Java packs over Official. Ain't got much else to say expect players getting dumber day by day..

There is a MediaFire link on the forum with a normal speed rate, I've struggled with stone speed at the original sites too. About the size of the patch.. I was asking myself the same question and the answer is that there are fixes included for the minimal "crashing aka critical errors" that provides a much more stable game. I'm not a developer of any kind to confirm it, this was the explanation from the owner.

Bro all I see in da "DOWNLOAD" section is 2 links,1 from sendspace and 1 from speedyshare. If u know where da Mediafire link is,can u post it here?

When people see 350x 90% of normal players wont even take alook, cause is 99% of time some stupid high rate server, same like every single around, but dumb admins keep making same servers all the time.

Second thing is, you should adverstise it first, make exp little bit lower, 100-150x for instance, thats pretty easy to level up, third thing, make s grade craftable, so you have something to progress in the game, i like when there are cusotm zones in pvp server, cause it mostly focus people on one place which is good.

I also like your raid boss spawn time, cause it will provide more fun, and pvp.

I also like buffer with all the buffs, cause it will save server from useless bots and save my time, so i dont have to make 4 bots and have the resists - smart decicions, lots of admins are too dumb to realise this. Also pet buffs 2min, is smart.

Third i think youre not one of these braindead admins so thats why im writing this, i wont to sugest you, to reopen your server, with x100~ rates, maybe implemnt titanium or something else, with not that OP stats, so people have something to farm in game, or make some custom zones where, you can get drop of it, with 1% chance or something.

There is actually quit a lot of nice ideas to make server, but simply admins these days are just too dumb to make anything good.

The main problem is not developing abilities and ideeas, its about my free time, im way too busy with my private life to handle this.

Edited by JonasDotGG

As you may noticed, server is ready for a re-launch. We've made some changes, tho features and the game focus stays as it was, meaning it was and will stay a PvP server. 

To all those who gonna hate, please move along, me personally am not interested in your whining. For end I will add that this is that 2nd and the last attempt aka wipe.

Register link is available here

Patch links are available on 7x mirrors :

(Patch size has been reworked to 21Mb)

ZippyShare , SendSpace , SpeedyShare , MediaFire , FileShare , MegaFileUpload , DepositFiles

Regards.

Edited by JonasDotGG

The main problem is not developing abilities and ideeas, its about my free time, im way too busy with my private life to handle this.

Then why you re-oppen it?

Also whats new on re-oppen?

lag spikes every 2 minutes stoped?

did you even consider that there are 100 pvp server atm online ( even l2j, they are much much bettter )

When you oppen a server try to make the diference, then you get much of people... here i dont see something special

Also i already suggested you many thinkg... not even thout about it... ( that means you are to proud or too noob .... )