Wts Votes [Gamesites 200, Hopzone, Topserver200Br, Top100Arena, Mmorpgtoplist, Top.l2Jbrasil]

Hello MxC!

I Would like to inform you that i sell Votes on Lineage II Topsites

Topsite List

*GameSites 200,

*HopZone,

*TopServer200br,

*Top100Arena,

*Mmorpgtoplist,

*Top.l2jbrasil

Under Development

-TopZone [80% Done]

-L2top.ru

-mmotop.ru

Packages :

1. 1000 Votes = 50 Euro 40 Euro

2. 2000 Votes = 90 Euro 80 Euro

3. 3000 Votes = 130 Euro 120 Euro

4. 4000 Votes = 150 Euro

Contact

Or private message me

Edited by Nicolás™
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Works 100%? 

if yes good job!

i will pm soon ^_^

Yeap 100%

As i said, "Cause i am new on this place if you don't trust me or etc. I will offer 50-100 free votes for testing."

How long will it take for the votes ? 

I can add them on 15 Min but you'll be banned

We don't risk it so we add them slowly but if you wish we can make it!

Nice service but too expensive votes i mean if the price was 60-100 euro max for the 4.000 it will be better for the people , what i mean ? To open a server you need a packet of 150 euro if u want it perfect to avoid ddos too 200 what i am saying now 150 euro for 4.000 votes are too mutch since l2tales with 900 people online or more i dont know get 850 + - votes per day .
If you make better prices u will remember that post and as soon i will open my server i will buy some votes for start too.

Nice service but too expensive votes i mean if the price was 60-100 euro max for the 4.000 it will be better for the people , what i mean ? To open a server you need a packet of 150 euro if u want it perfect to avoid ddos too 200 what i am saying now 150 euro for 4.000 votes are too mutch since l2tales with 900 people online or more i dont know get 850 + - votes per day .

If you make better prices u will remember that post and as soon i will open my server i will buy some votes for start too.

It's that expensive cause we don't use proxy ip's. We use real ip's.

L2Tales has also the same system with us, but he don't respect his player on this way cause he use their ip for voting

I will be here if you need me!