hellbound [L2Ps]L2 Evo Pvp Hi5 Open Today!

PlayErtheia

you will not open interlude anymore?

i don t know what to say..... i had bad files and oly had problems and i changed the source with acis, " i made wipe "   after  i had 150 players when i opened the interlude but the hosting from ovh destroy my server with lag  + discconects so i make "wipe" to change the dedicate ,and new dedicate with acis files edited by me = a good interlude pvp server but 7-8 players online ,i try  and i lose 650 euro on interlude server. 

Edited by Evo Owner

i don t know what to say..... i had bad files and oly had problems and i changed the source with acis, " i made wipe "   after  i had 150 players when i opened the interlude but the hosting from ovh destroy my server with lag  + discconects so i make "wipe" to change the dedicate ,and new dedicate with acis files edited by me = a good interlude pvp server but 7-8 players online ,i try  and i lose 650 euro on interlude server. 

650 Euro? what u did ,bought ddos prot for 400 euro? :|

650 Euro? what u did ,bought ddos prot for 400 euro? :|

oh god yes my mistake ,i put 650 euro ,sry was 65 euro my bad......ARE YOU JOKING ? IN 2 MONTHS i spend 650 euro,what do you think ?i keep server in my home hosted in my mother pc ? premium in topzone and hopzone is free ?  website is free ?   i have some developers and i pay them  becouse i don t know or i don t have time to make something in eclipse, and hosting ? is free?  banners place is free? commits from source is free ? 

try to make your server and you will see how it is before to speack !

u still have bad files whit l2ps xD

u still have bad files whit l2ps xD

i was speacking about interlude :)

l2ps is ok ,show me something better " no FanDc" and not to expensive :) 

people lvl85 already on this new one.. I must not know the trick cause they hit 85 in about an hr. from the time played

i don t understand what u say here ,but all charcters start with level 85 and for subclass you don t need  quest and u get automatic lvl 85 on subclass

btw the server is opened so this topic can be deleted .thnx

hmmm, maybe I joined the wrong server then....frak

I was on your l2again server... guess thats not the one..looks like you have another link listed...how many servers you got going?

Edited by Tocsin