[Help]Create A Sealed Armor

Banana007

I wanna make the icons from my dark knight set(5 parts set) look like sealed. I got no idea about texture editing. Is anyone willing to help me?

*ps don't spam link-tutorials how to edit utx files etc...

Edited by Banana007

*ps don't spam link-tutorials how to edit utx files etc...

Do not expect our help then.

Use search to find a guide about icon creation (or editing) , no one will make it for you(for free).

Do not expect our help then.

Use search to find a guide about icon creation (or editing) , no one will make it for you(for free).

I have searched a lot, the closest guide i could found is how to create icons. Since i got them i don't know what to do. The logical way to do it is to extract the utx files, find the icos and then edit them. All the progras i have download in order to extract the utx files crashed durring the import or the extraction. Also i don't know what effect should i use in order to makes the icos look like it's sealed. That's why i need help from someone to guide me well or to do that for me.

Then only thing that you can do is to decypt your icons and edit them.
It's not difficult. The only problem is the effects .. (personally i can't tell you the effects since i don't know them)
Search in google you may find something ..

usually sealed armor parts icon ends with 01 instead of 00 same idea with sa'd weapons

if you want to make new icons you have to make a new texture file and make sure they are saved as tga and imported as dxt1

Edited by xXxGanjaPro420xXx

is very hard my friend...

are you serious this literally takes 5 min to do max implying you have to make a new icon

Edited by xXxGanjaPro420xXx

is very hard my friend...

it's so easy lol..

you need only 1 minute to make it 1 more minute to make it texture on unreal engine and then it's done..

anyway all icons from dark knight armor on my pc are already sealed.if you mean this 23k53k9.png i can send you all icons.

1: find icon

2: put in photoshop and edit

3: save as tga

4: import into new or existing utx as dxt1

5: save and encrypt utx

6: change icon path on grp to your new one

it's so easy lol..

you need only 1 minute to make it 1 more minute to make it texture on unreal engine and then it's done..

anyway all icons from dark knight armor on my pc are already sealed.if you mean this 23k53k9.png i can send you all icons.

Am using 5 parts set but i can use the 4 part set as well. If it's possible reply with a download link in order to download them and for future usage from someone else.

1: find icon

2: put in photoshop and edit

3: save as tga

4: import into new or existing utx as dxt1

5: save and encrypt utx

6: change icon path on grp to your new one

I have found all the icons and I have extracted them from the very first minute. The problem is that when I import the icons on photoshop I don't know what should I do in order look alike sealed armors. Lineage II Ruange might give me the set but I need to know how do it my self so if someone could tell me exactly what to do on photohop I would be grateful.

thnx for the link but i already have this file, these icons are those which I want to edit. One of the first things I tried was to edit black and white section on photoshop and the result is post-81735-0-27619100-1386685004_thumb.png (on the left is the result). If nobody can help me I will make it like this, black and white sealed and unsealed the original icons.

thnx for the link but i already have this file, these icons are those which I want to edit. One of the first things I tried was to edit black and white section on photoshop and the result is attachicon.gifScreenshot_51.png (on the left is the result). If nobody can help me I will make it like this, black and white sealed and unsealed the original icons.

but they already look like sealed armors..