Protected Webhost + Dedicated Server Over 500Gbps

This method working on 2003 and 2007 matchines , it can handle over 500gbps of attack + your pc details .

It's using by some Companies like a firewall and they need 200$/month for it , i am selling that for 150 lifetime or 50 per month.

I got a lot of vouches so dont ask for i can show you one by one if you contact me.

Gurantee working 100% and if not you will have your Money attack on the First attack u will recive. 100% support all day

PM ME FOR INFOS AND ORDERS

Lol, another random guy trying to resell something he knows nothing about, as it was the 7th world wonder.

To make it clear, voxility.

To make it even more clear, get OVH, because it is 'less worse' than voxility... although still not so good, but for who don't have budget to anything beter, who cares..

Edited by MXCDev

lol you are talking about a small ddos protections from that idiot companies , 200gbps max protection from ovh 500 from voxility with expensive matchines , i can get down whatever ip from ovh and voxility you ask me (not over 1.000gbps) i am using zombie from hackforums aswell

lol you are talking about a small ddos protections from that idiot companies , 200gbps max protection from ovh 500 from voxility with expensive matchines , i can get down whatever ip from ovh and voxility you ask me (not over 1.000gbps) i am using zombie from hackforums aswell

You don't know what you are talking about, period.

OVH is not organized, but Voxility is even less organized than OVH, that is the whole true.

Big numbers are amazing, the problem is, that 99% of the times, they are just lies. And this will not exclude voxility from the list.

OVH works the same way as Voxility works.

The main problem here is that NONE of the two, delivery what they advertise. They deliver 'something', but not what was 'advertised'.

Edited by MXCDev

i have nothing to do with them i am not reselling gbps i am selling a firewall for ddos protection that filtering your open ports (you choose the ports by configs)

how u sell it? filter = hardware RETARD

if it was a progaram it would use resources from your cpu/network (there you get ddosed, cant explain it more)

how u sell it? filter = hardware RETARD

if it was a progaram it would use resources from your cpu/network (there you get ddosed, cant explain it more)

fucking idiot if you want to order it from the company you need 180$ per month and i got it cracked i can sell it per month or cracked that's mean forever , and next time watch what you talking about