Professional Forge L2 Website + Fully Working Stressweb 13 Cms Including Support (Tpl/css/js/psd Included)

Hello MXC! I present you this time 2nd web template for Lineage Servers, Forge Website designed from scratch (including TPL/JS/CSS/PSD files, plenty of days were necessary to complete it and yeah again! STRESSWEB 13 russian cms fully translated,fixed,cracked implemented and a lil improved/designed by me, also u wont need to buy license for it any longer and u dont get the free bugged version either! instead u will get it way cheaper from me with fixes (like captcha) and more addons included!) + promotions ^^ and free sw13 installations/help/explanations/configurations + get some small changes before buying if you want (only small xD) etc!. 

Important: You can also buy the template without the CMS ,i can convert the files back into html/fix links and you will just implement ur own php to make it work with your own cms system or rankings or whatever you got, also FORUM LINKS included (fixed for smf and ipb)

Designed by: Karasu
Coded by: Karasu
Javascripts belong to their authors

For Stressweb 13 informations ,visit the first web template topic, all features are there, and video with Ankara shows some of it as well:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/172465-professional-l2-website-design-stressweb-cms-fully-translateddesignedfixed-addons-paypal-added-support-for-other-cms-added-as-well/

Forge First Page Preview:

10e1pur.jpg

Forge Video Preview: 

Important: After purchasing it and put it on webhost ,i suggest working on ftp permissions to make sure you avoid ripping the whole template ,this will protect you from 95% nabs who just rip page

Important 2: In order to to implement vote system ,you have to buy ACP from engo or get the vote system with .getreward  reward php/client side (i forgot from who ,just search) and implement it on website ,its easy

CMS Price: 15 euro only! with plenty of fixes, better align/design, fully translated in english and cracked working license (real license is about 40 euro, and its exactly the same as cracking ,it works just fine + you dont get support and you need to know russian as well xD)

Website Price: 50 Euro minimum price 40 Euro minimum price (You will have to offer more than 40 in order to purchase it, just make your offer and i will tell you how much after you added me on skype, we can talk). + get promotions/support! Free SMF Forum Theme included.

Promotion: If you have bought any of my website template at least once, you will get the others 30% cheaper!

Payment Methods: 

9glxki.jpg

2s0yfi8.jpg

1QmDS.png Sekhmet1995

Edited by Karasu

Price decreased with 10 euro ,this is the first and the last change of price for this template.

If you can offer a bit more than 40 for template + 15 euro for sw13 with fixes/translate/support, it's all yours

Edited by Karasu