Do You Still Trust Topsites Like Hz, Tz Etc?

ZaNteR

I worked once years ago for a guy that used to have and still does various servers in the top 10. To name some (L2Relapse,L2Kronos,L2Divinity,EoA etc. etc.)

He makes a lot of money from donations, he once told me he made around 2000-5000 per month from donations.

Anyway what i noticed is that his servers now are nothing special compared to others of the same concept (x15-20 range). They even might use the same files. However his servers still are in the top 10 if not first place sometimes.

That makes me think that behind the scenes these sites take bribes to boost a servers votes. I remember there was a period that a server that was in the 4th place had like 250 players tops and the 10th server had 3 to 4 times that (800-1000) and it was before the vote reward engines and all that.

Also if you notice the difference between the votes of servers in the top 10 by the end of the month are huge, sometimes over 5000 to 8000 votes, on servers with pretty much the same number of players.

The point of makin this topic is to make aware that this thing happens and to see whats your opinion on this matter.

People don't care nowadays about what's going on behind the scenes.

They just find a server,start,play 2-3 weeks and join the next one.

L2 has become a rotten game where you can bribe for votes and the most succesfull server is the one with the strongest botnet and not the quality of it's features.

Thank god there are more online games which offer more stability,fun and some professional touch than the typical beggar admin of the typical L2 private server.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Well common sense tells me that if someone puts an effort to actually get all this stuff done, it's probably that he really wants his server running well. And obviously the more votes he has, the more people will come.

I'm not defending this practice, Im just saying it works well the way it works :)

Noob sites Both, doing everything for money.

I never like them.

anyway, thanks for information.

this .

I worked once years ago for a guy that used to have and still does various servers in the top 10. To name some (L2Relapse,L2Kronos,L2Divinity,EoA etc. etc.)

He makes a lot of money from donations, he once told me he made around 2000-5000 per month from donations.

Anyway what i noticed is that his servers now are nothing special compared to others of the same concept (x15-20 range). They even might use the same files. However his servers still are in the top 10 if not first place sometimes.

That makes me think that behind the scenes these sites take bribes to boost a servers votes. I remember there was a period that a server that was in the 4th place had like 250 players tops and the 10th server had 3 to 4 times that (800-1000) and it was before the vote reward engines and all that.

Also if you notice the difference between the votes of servers in the top 10 by the end of the month are huge, sometimes over 5000 to 8000 votes, on servers with pretty much the same number of players.

The point of makin this topic is to make aware that this thing happens and to see whats your opinion on this matter.

At first i miss l2 relapse still 

and second point l2 is like a bitch u join a server fuck the server and go to the next bitch end of story

and 3th i dont trust them dunno why i have make my bad exp