[L2Off] Community Board Services / Development

I am selling a custom Community Board system that I coded myself from the ground up for l2 official. The extender is coded in C++. I can customize the board to work with any chronicle/extender and I can develop any kind of board you can dream of. If you are interested in services or would like to discuss further please send me a PM here with contact information. I also offer any kind of modification/development services for any chronicle server.

Here is an example.These screenshots are from a C4 Official Server of a raid boss page inside the community board. This server also has a top 100 pvp/pk board. The raid boss system makes use of a CacheD and L2Server extender. The raid bosses are loaded from CacheD every 10 minutes, then the pages for the board are dynamically generated. It is not hardcoded, it doesnt matter how many raidbosses your server has.

shot1.jpg

Shot00252.jpgshot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

Shot06.jpg

Edited by xRiVaLx

hahaha.

You should really get one of the l2j design\html kids - to get a better template running.

(Not that i'd do it any better - if i'd my own l2comm packet hijacking).

Interested idea tho - don't get caught up in just having to design stupid html stuff :)

Edited by mcbigmac

hahaha.

You should really get one of the l2j design\html kids - to get a better template running.

(Not that i'd do it any better - if i'd my own l2comm packet hijacking).

Interested idea tho - don't get caught up in just having to design stupid html stuff :)

Totally true, design matters a lot.

Totally true, design matters a lot.

I have someone who can do the designs for me. The c4 client doesnt support as many html tags as interlude and later chronicles, so we are kind of limited with what we can do with c4 designs. However I didnt think the design I made for the raidboss page was horrible. I know its not the best looking page but the players love it. Thanks for the feedback!

Up! Just finished coding an offline shop system for C4 Official. I can modify it to work with any extender you might be using. My offline shop system is stable (no crashes on 2003 or 2008 windows) and is non-exploitable. You may test it on my test server, or I can provide you with a limited version for you to test yourself. It can also be customized to fit your preferences. Contact me via PM to discuss further.