Whats the best rates??

yes , i make the post-poll about server rates xD

well in my opinion low rates sucks xD i dont have time for them and i never have fun in them

i suggest u 150 - 500 like u said (i like more the 500 :P)

i like 250 but get items hard !! lol

a 250 retail =)

yes , i make the post-poll about server rates xD

well in my opinion low rates sucks xD i dont have time for them and i never have fun in them

i suggest u 150 - 500 like u said (i like more the 500 :P)

not every1 is like u

Guest skaros

If you can make a server x35 but if you are going to make a server with verry low rates make sure you have the pc to stand more than 1000 people and advertise your server alot in order to get more players.

If you make your server with some custom areas like from lvl 1 to 20 to lvl 20 to 40 etc etc...

Make 1-2 basic towns in order to avoid players being on random villages and areas so thats why you should make the custom areas.

Make Monster Only Weapons Donateable and verry strong in order to people to donate if you need moneny...

enchant should be max 25 and safe 4...

In the other hand if you want to make a pure pvp server that has no overpowering crap make a server that max casting is 1700 except elfs and max attack spd 1250.Low the critical ratio to 500-550 and have more hp in order to pvps last longer.

Pk should be bad in order that if someone has pk he can drop his items...

now...

1 ) Make server instant level 80

2 ) First items you buy easy.A full gm shop.

3 ) Raid Boss Jewls from special npcs or same but lower their stats like x5.

4 ) Make own gatekeeper in order  to make players able to go on places that there will be sure other characters to pvp or something.

5 ) Make one Town Basic for the start.(Make character when u create him to go there)

6 ) Enchanting should not be 1 week and all +25... make it liltle bit hard... my opinion is safe +5 max +16 and armors/jewls max +12 in order to prevent overpowering.

7 ) NO STATUS ON TATOOS!

8 ) Epic Armor,Dynasty to buy it REALLY EXTRA HARD but not donates for that armors or events with prizes that armors just farming!In order

to keep players alive.

9 ) When more ppl join expand to 2 areas and some more Custom Areas if there are many people....

10 )Make events that last for days.... like quests or something like that with good prizes and events like treasure hunts...

just add some htmls on guards or something to give more info where a special item is :)(Or find your idea)

Make items like S80-Event Bow , S80-Event Sword etc :) But litle bit more high stats than S grades normal :)

11 )Many events not crappy old TvT events make events that last long and fun events!!!

thats my opinion :D

If you can make a server x35 but if you are going to make a server with verry low rates make sure you have the pc to stand more than 1000 people and advertise your server alot in order to get more players.

If you make your server with some custom areas like from lvl 1 to 20 to lvl 20 to 40 etc etc...

Make 1-2 basic towns in order to avoid players being on random villages and areas so thats why you should make the custom areas.

Make Monster Only Weapons Donateable and verry strong in order to people to donate if you need moneny...

enchant should be max 25 and safe 4...

In the other hand if you want to make a pure pvp server that has no overpowering crap make a server that max casting is 1700 except elfs and max attack spd 1250.Low the critical ratio to 500-550 and have more hp in order to pvps last longer.

Pk should be bad in order that if someone has pk he can drop his items...

now...

1 ) Make server instant level 80

2 ) First items you buy easy.A full gm shop.

3 ) Raid Boss Jewls from special npcs or same but lower their stats like x5.

4 ) Make own gatekeeper in order  to make players able to go on places that there will be sure other characters to pvp or something.

5 ) Make one Town Basic for the start.(Make character when u create him to go there)

6 ) Enchanting should not be 1 week and all +25... make it liltle bit hard... my opinion is safe +5 max +16 and armors/jewls max +12 in order to prevent overpowering.

7 ) NO STATUS ON TATOOS!

8 ) Epic Armor,Dynasty to buy it REALLY EXTRA HARD but not donates for that armors or events with prizes that armors just farming!In order

to keep players alive.

9 ) When more ppl join expand to 2 areas and some more Custom Areas if there are many people....

10 )Make events that last for days.... like quests or something like that with good prizes and events like treasure hunts...

just add some htmls on guards or something to give more info where a special item is :)(Or find your idea)

Make items like S80-Event Bow , S80-Event Sword etc :) But litle bit more high stats than S grades normal :)

11 )Many events not crappy old TvT events make events that last long and fun events!!!

thats my opinion :D

isn't that like l2rage stuck subclass?

that now os l2owange..

my only advice is to be careful with the adena rate...your server's economy might crash very easily...and I might try it when it's ready if there is no donation ( +"he's my friend/neighbour/f***er/etc) ;)