How to kill QA with lvl 80 char!

malakaso0

QA, core, orfen, zaken etc. = you dont get raid curse if you hit them with high lvl character (I am not sure if they changed it after CT1)

In order to get the drops the person that makes the most damage must be of near lvl with the boss. So if the 80 lvl destro does 49% dmg another low lvl must do 49%+ , but not 2 low level chars combined.

i didnt test it but its out of logic as reloop said if the big char make the 49% dmg then another low lvl char must make 50% dmg so u have the drops. but if u use 2 lowl lvl char then it will be:

high lvl:49%dmg

low  lvl:25%

low lvl2:25%

then the most dmg have been done by the high lvl so u will not have more than 1% of getting the drops

1st thing is that aq wont drop ring in that way, but ok

in my serv only royals gives curse and they removes immunity too, try to make that on hi lvl nuker, and then kill royals. rest is preety easy

• 2 weeks later...

you wont get drops this way...you can kill her but you wont take drops(chances from 30% fall to 0%) w00t

:O really? I didn't knew it... Why???