hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

who cares about banned? i wanna see if we made mistake and we didnt make that?

server counting over 7k people on!

L2net couting 1500 online with offshop & bots & dualbox

and at TW was 170 active players?

yeah rly interested

who cares about banned? i wanna see if we made mistake and we didnt make that?

server counting over 7k people on!

L2net couting 1500 online with offshop & bots & dualbox

and at TW was 170 active players?

yeah rly interested

l2net doesnt count offshop ask stalone show you real online form gm pannel newb.

gut for you i spend 10k euro for motorbike 3 months ago. You got this for ddosing all others servers? :D

doghah.jpg  semes not :((( took already 2600euro out before some weeks

Edited by jakk

i was only 3 times at server where was about 1,5k real online and it was russiana midrate servers and its look like everywhere was full, everywhere was full parties even at sel mahum, and there at L2TAVACOand much more farming randoms all day long at north without any problems

i was only 3 times at server where was about 1,5k real online and it was russiana midrate servers and its look like everywhere was full, everywhere was full parties even at sel mahum, and there at L2TAVACOand much more farming randoms all day long at north without any problems

might show you a screenshoot form gm pannel at prime time 

aah so i see now, ur4nus, you are propably with stalone team and try to disadvertise us right..? Good luck with that, changing your accounts wont help you.

Also, stalone if u like to participate to our event, good luck with that too. DDos all until all stop l2, good thinking. Challenge accepted though.

Now, in our own bussiness... nough with that!  :)

ask stalone show you real online form gm pannel newb.

Head-Smash-Against-The-Wall-Anime-Reacti

Well thats stalone :D .In order to have some ppl in his server,he must convince everyone that this is not his server :D :D :D Failers gonna fail

thats why both of his mid rate are at the top.

thats why both of his mid rate are at the top.

Тhis mean that the deception was successful :D :D .Yeah his 2 servers are at the top,and his previous 10 servers were 2 weeks fail :D .Oh by the way jakk i wanted to say :Hey doggy doggy :D 

Тhis mean that the deception was successful :D :D .Yeah his 2 servers are at the top,and his previous 10 servers were 2 weeks fail :D .Oh by the way jakk i wanted to say :Hey doggy doggy :D

why you have to be so mad bro