Hyperddos Game Server Rerverse Proxies

ItachiSNS

Didn't you had a more creative name ? You've ripped off everything from HyperFilter.

You doesn't have a single control on your processes or anything lol.

Seems now every day a kid will take a website template somewhere, a dedicated server in OVH and think he will be able to provide DoS/DDoS mitigation services now.

Come on, people don't need your services, because they can get a dedicated server directly in the same place. Unless you can really provide a different service. In this case you wouldn't copy someone else website...

Everyone that starts something this way, shows exactly how he doesn't know 'anything' about the business he is getting in...

Edited by MXCDev

Ahhhh, just found out who is this :D !!!!

It is the same 'over-limits' scamming company, trying to build a new brand :D !!!

If the moderation want proofs, I have more than enough to provide.

Look the packages on both websites and you will understand.

AVOID this guys, because you have a high chance of losing your money.

Edited by MXCDev

Ahhhh, just found out who is this :D !!!!

It is the same 'over-limits' scamming company, trying to build a new brand :D !!!

If the moderation want proofs, I have more than enough to provide.

Look the packages on both websites and you will understand.

AVOID this guys, because you have a high chance of losing your money.

Seriously some one really need to kill you or give you a ful ip ban from this Beautiful forum , as i can see everyone here hates you so badly you have no idea .

and like you can see no one give a fuck about your opinion so its even more funny , you are just staying here all the day and complain and complain really in one word (lifeless)

Edited by MXCDEVHATER

Seriously some one really need to kill you or give you a ful ip ban from this Beautiful forum , as i can see everyone here hates you so badly you have no idea .

and like you can see no one give a fuck about your opinion so its even more funny , you are just staying here all the day and complain and complain really in one word (lifeless)

Welcome here AJ1337 ;), trying to use scamming methods as always right ? With fake / alt accounts.

Edited by MXCDev

G T F O, YOU ARE THE DISEASE AND WE ARE THE CURE, FUCKING TRASHTALKING FRAUDS

Edited by xdem

This is a joke, started his "company" in a wrong way.

First they had a company named: ddos-shield and scammed all his clients and stolen the money, over-limits and now hyperddos , stop acting like a kid and scammer.

Edited by lordsys

• 1 month later...

After you did your HyperSCAM you want it to be deleted ? hahahaha.

Just for everyone know what he is speaking about, it is about 'hyperddos.com', the old ddos-shield / cloud-shield / over-limits that scammed a lot of ppl !

Edited by MXCDev