Npc's Title Color+Skills Icons

Kapnos

First of all I am experimenting on Client Development for the Interlude Chronicle.

Ok so i am testing many things and the other day I came across this two problems:

1st) I cant change the title color of the NPCs that I create...I know how to change the title's color of the client NPCs (the NPCs that I didn't create such as a gremlin) but it doesn't work the same way when I do it for mine NPCs...

2nd) I created some skills for some special features I have in mind and they work perfectly..what I mean is that I can clearly see that they exist and that they have an effect...but I can't see them on the skill list...I did all I knew changed the skillname.dat and the skillgrp.dat but it just does't work....

What's very bizzare is that I can see the skill icon when I open the DevTool(Tester!)

Any thoughts please??  Thanks!!!

Well, I will start for the second thing:

To add any skill to the moob status you have to edit npcgrp.dat file. Lets get valakas line as example:

29028	LineageMonster2.valakas	LineageMonsters2.valakas_m00	3	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t00	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t01	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t02			0			4	4416	10	4679	1																							1.000000	0		1				5	ItemSound.Armor_bone_3	ItemSound.shield_steel_9	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	MonSound.Hit_Wet_4	ItemSound.shield_bone_1	3	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_1	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_2	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_3	0			1	0					LineageEffect.p_u002_a	0	50.000000	250.000000	70.000000	0	1

The 4416 10, 4679 1 and following blank spaces are the skill ID and level that is shown when you click on the moob, so in case I want to change the "dragon" skill for another I will simply replace 4416 10 for another skill and level. Example:

29028	LineageMonster2.valakas	LineageMonsters2.valakas_m00	3	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t00	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t01	LineageMonstersTex2.valakas_t02			0			4	376	2	4679	1																							1.000000	0		1				5	ItemSound.Armor_bone_3	ItemSound.shield_steel_9	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	MonSound.Hit_Wet_4	ItemSound.shield_bone_1	3	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_1	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_2	MonSound3.antaras_dmg_3	0			1	0					LineageEffect.p_u002_a	0	50.000000	250.000000	70.000000	0	1

Obviously thats only visual and you will have to add the skill to the moob aswell so it gets the skill stats or w/e. SS (bad quality :-\ ):

dtlr.jpg

If you are using H5 client you will have to add that into your fileedit in order to open npcgrp file > http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/171452-file-edit-fix-npcgrpdat-high-five/

About the npcs colored tittle, as far as I know you can only edit retail ones from client. If you want to edit a custom npc color tittle you will have to do it from server. But you can always edit existing npcs, as there are a lot wich are not used in game but still exist.

Edited by Lokus

What I meant with the sentence:I can't see the skill on the skill list I didn't meant on the mood list but thanks for that cause it was one of the things I was intending to check out!!

My problem is :Let's take for example that I create a Human Fighter and go to the skill list: Actives/Passives Skills List

When i browse down the skill list to check out all the skills I notice that the skills I have created are noware to be found ...but their effect takes place and I know that they exist cause when I check my Character Stats I can see the differences!!+I am an Admin so I can go to edit character and see all the skills and the skills are there...I just dont get it!

Edited by Kapnos

I said it in the first line that I am using Interlude Client :)

and this are the lines:

82090	1	2	0	-1	0	0.000000	0			icon.armor_t88_u_i02	0	0	0	0	-1	-1
82091	1	2	0	-1	0	0.000000	0			icon.armor_t89_ul_i02	0	0	0	0	-1	-1

Edited by Kapnos