RazRazvan

my friend , i'm from iasi too  but i can tell you this server wil resist max 2 weeks better make a x10 server  with no buffers and gm shop till C and i think u will have a big success and if u take my sugestion  with buffs all 1 hour excluding seraphim/cat 2 mins    u will have a big success . trust me

my friend , i'm from iasi too  but i can tell you this server wil resist max 2 weeks better make a x10 server  with no buffers and gm shop till C and i think u will have a big success and if u take my sugestion  with buffs all 1 hour excluding seraphim/cat 2 mins    u will have a big success . trust me

I have faith in what I do. You want x10 server , make yourself mate. Many thanks for your idea !

To all those player who ask :

1. Server is on BETA mode, because I still have some things to work up. I am moving fast because a lot of people from the Forum give me advice, clues how to fix things and I want to thank them , really !

2. Dualbox is allowed

3. Account Registration -> Auto-Create at the moment, but will be moved on website until Friday. Right now the PhP/HTML5 team is working on a new Website.

Thank you !

Until now seems promissing, i will test it as well :)

Thank you !

This is the last day I can make some fixes, due to my University classes. Hope you will help me by telling what is left to be done.

So, see you in-game !