How To: Make Autoloot (Autopickup) L2Off

I am terrible at L2off. The concept that I know some people used and isn't the most correct way would be to assign the loot to the last character to hit.

Now, on how to do this - I don't know.

In my opinion, a system that allows you to loot all items at once, aoe-looting, is cooler than auto loot or having to spam the loot key.

I didn't ever see this implemented in L2 tho.

Because of the shareditemindex container would be constantly locked\modified most likely causing massive lag\waiting once items created into memory - that sort of mod ain't really "kewl" eric.

The design of handling active created item objects - isn't easily receptable to mod a like that.

And quite frankly sounds weird.

Rather do autoloot on certain item_types.

However to create autoloot - all you need to is hook classfornpc\boss\zzoldagu\whatever::dropitem and know how the ccontributedata works to select the "top damager" of the npc.

Pop the item out of npc's inven, push into player and done.

Edited by mcbigmac

OK, thank You, ill try make my own autoloot like you write mcbigmac, but if I will fail it, can u help me a little with this issue?

And one more thing. Can u post here some working link on good L2OFF C6. (buffer npc, GM shop, Global Gatekeeper )

Again thanks all of you, for time and answeres.

Edited by zekessstb

OK, thank You, ill try make my own autoloot like you write mcbigmac, but if I will fail it, can u help me a little with this issue?

And one more thing. Can u post here some working link on good L2OFF C6. (buffer npc, GM shop, Global Gatekeeper )

Again thanks all of you, for time and answeres.

Packs are coded over long time - and sold privately with hardware locks to avoid leaking.

Certain leaks and cracks have happened over the years - and there should still be some links here on MXC.

However if you can't even write your own buffer - you won't be able to do anything remotely along the lines of coding extension dlls.

You should start learning - to do basic things and work your way up if your serious.

If not - go support the authors of the packs and pay them their fee's like everyone other "interlude admin".

Because going into this not comitted to learn will just yield bad results - easier to just buy a updated pack and depend on them.

Edited by mcbigmac

Packs are coded over long time - and sold privately with hardware locks to avoid leaking.

Certain leaks and cracks have happened over the years - and there should still be some links here on MXC.

However if you can't even write your own buffer - you won't be able to do anything remotely along the lines of coding extension dlls.

You should start learning - to do basic things and work your way up if your serious.

If not - go support the authors of the packs and pay them their fee's like everyone other "interlude admin".

Because going into this not comitted to learn will just yield bad results - easier to just buy a updated pack and depend on them.

Im serious. And i dont want make my own buffer just autoloot. And looking for good C6 pack with custome things like buffer, gk and gm shop. Some pack have this custome things included. I dont want nothing more.

Sorry for my english.

Im serious. And i dont want make my own buffer just autoloot. And looking for good C6 pack with custome things like buffer, gk and gm shop. Some pack have this custome things included. I dont want nothing more.

Sorry for my english.

...yeaaa good luck with that.

As mcbigmac said. You need to pay for it. Is not like l2j. You maybe can find a pack that includes what you want but they are with alot of bugs too. So useless.

Here is a pack that you look for with gm shop, buffer, shop etc but with alot of bugs too. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/154007-share-interlude-pack-vanganath-1236-ilext/

Edited by xeL

Sorry for my english.

You don't understand, a "Good C6 pack" its paid or cracked. Most cracked stuff are "Outdated" with bugs happening here and there, so you have 3 options, you PAY for it, you use a cracked version, or you extend the C4 Binaries from scratch.

In case you don't wan't to pay, you can use leaked stuff, with some bugs here and there and which you won't be able to modify or fix because the files are obfuscated, and the 3rd option, extending from scratch requires a LOT of acquired knowledge, work and effort using a language that can handle unmanaged code, most people like to combine C++ with assembly. Also assembly is a MUST since you will have to reverse engineer the binaries to learn his structure.

If you think this is like the L2J world then sorry but you are wrong.