Reopen: User Banned Without Reason

Lion5000

greetings

I reopened this topic because it was closed.

So my friend got a bann. without a reason. Since can not log on this forum anymore...(propably ip banned)
He was rergistered for years at mxc....
I would like to know the reason ??

user name: predator50

Franky are you seriouse? You banned a member which was following your community for years and never did something wrong (IP banned without warnings) everybody is advertising community forums here. even if he did something wrong... this is not worth a IP bann srsly wtf?

LJFrozen, L2JACis, L2JHellas etc.....

LJFrozen, L2JACis, L2JHellas etc.....

What these projects have to do with this ? :

You can advertise your server/site there , also tons of resources available for you .

You are clan member/leader ? Than you can get free dedicated section for you and your clanmates ! Bonus : TS3 permanent channel on our server !

Just a regular player ? Browse and find your desired server , make new friends , join a clan !

Nothing, you're just embarrassing yourself.

What these projects have to do with this ? :

You can advertise your server/site there , also tons of resources available for you .

You are clan member/leader ? Than you can get free dedicated section for you and your clanmates ! Bonus : TS3 permanent channel on our server !

Just a regular player ? Browse and find your desired server , make new friends , join a clan !

Nothing, you're just embarrassing yourself.

As expected you had not even one stable argument but talking about embrassing ..lol . You know exactly im right and actually you and your franky friend embrassing yourselfs cos of lack of  stable arguments. This has nothing to do with moderation oir administration of a forum. you guys should find another free job :poker face:

Edited by Lion5000

So you don't have enough brainlevel to understand my argument, i'll try to come down on your level :

A forum which is for advertising l2 servers(as mxc),giving resources about l2(as mxc) ,giving places to l2 clan leaders(as mxc) has to do with a l2j free source like l2jfrozen/acis ?

advertising servers = L2Jfrozen/acis ] got same topic, giving ressources about l2 = l2jacis/acis ] giving same ressources  shares/custom topics, giving place to l2 clan = L2jfrozen.

Just let this pointless arguments. You just don't know what you are talking about. your level is zero thats why you don't get my arguments (as you said its not your lvl) :okey:

Edited by Lion5000

Dude, i 'll give you just an example.
If you had an l2 server and someone else was advertising his l2 server in your server's forum , would you ban him or not ?

Dude, i 'll give you just an example.

If you had an l2 server and someone else was advertising his l2 server in your server's forum , would you ban him or not ?

If he should act like a kid he should ban him if he should act like a mature adult he should NOT ban him. From the moment you have nothing to be afraid you have no reason for ban.

advertising servers = L2Jfrozen/acis ] got same topic, giving ressources about l2 = l2jacis/acis ] giving same ressources  shares/custom topics, giving place to l2 clan = L2jfrozen.

Just let this pointless arguments. You just don't know what you are talking about. your level is zero thats why you don't get my arguments (as you said its not your lvl) :okey:

Im done with you,the decision has been made.

Dont open again a topic or i will ban this account too.