Rp Hack?

nixa12

Hey there, so i have my idea that could work, on how to cheat riot and "steal" their money...

Requierments: Your main account

Your smurf (has to be atleast lvl 20)
                     Paypal account

So what you do is next: You go on your smurf account, and gift to your main account specific ammount of RPs, go check if the main account has received RPs, and if it has, you go to Paypal, refund your money, and enjoy your free rps...

Bad side of this is that your smurf will get permabanned ( it can be unbanned once you pay for the cost of rps you have sent..), but who cares? You got your free RPs B)

Any questions? :D

If this helped you, feel free to gift me a skin in LoL.. I have accs both on Eu/W and Eu/Ne :-beep- yeah:

I didn't want to be a cunt and sell this method, i don't even know if it works, but I shared it with you guys, so.. have fun ^_^

I found a solution how to extra protect your acc, just send me a pm if you wanna know....

Edited by nixa12

about the last one.. how to protect your account.

->Proxy->Create account->add friend(your main acc)->logout. Remove proxy. 

Login->Main acc->Accept. Wait 2 weeks. 

Then:

Proxy->Login on smurf->purchase RP->send them as gift->Remove proxy.

->Refund money

->Login on your main acc w/o proxy. and then you're like a boss  B)

Tho, the account which got gifted by the smurf will be banned as well till the smurf "owner" pay the money back.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

about the last one.. how to protect your account.

->Proxy->Create account->add friend(your main acc)->logout. Remove proxy. 

Login->Main acc->Accept. Wait 2 weeks. 

Then:

Proxy->Login on smurf->purchase RP->send them as gift->Remove proxy.

->Refund money

->Login on your main acc w/o proxy. and then you're like a boss  B)

Tho, the account which got gifted by the smurf will be banned as well till the smurf "owner" pay the money back.

What if...?

I gift from smurf A rps to smurf B, and then gift skins from smurf B to Main? i really doubt they can do anything then, and then you're like a boss  8)

Its so easy to refund the money? hm

Before few months i tho it was easy to refund cuz you bought them as a good and not family/friends option.

But now that i bought rp for a friend it was as a gift (not sure tho) 

But still,as ninjastyle said, you can open an dispute and say that some1 used a program and gave you keylogger.s

simple