djvogans

http://forum.lineage.ro/index.php?topic=7323.msg124561#new

"Out of the hundreds of heaven, he gravitated to the new  
Of the thousands of trails moved his,  
At the crossroads of the worlds always chose
Inhabited by a variety of peoples,
Like flowers in the rose garden they resembled
Him about the plan of the universe ... " (ñ)

Free translation of textsfollowers of the Star Wars stories.

Luna x5. Gracia Final INTERNATIONAL   from the international game world leaders GF platform Lineage.ru & Lineage.ro  

slide-3_new.png

• The Chronicles and Reit: Gracia Final x5
  • Opening: 15 November  2013
  • In partnership Lineage.ru & Lineage.ro

Friends, really enjoyable event for our team!  We already have extensive experience working with other teams, but the interaction with the really big European project brings a smile to our own, and believe in your faces.

We are happy the opportunity to create a really great project, the likes of which will not and can not be, both in terms of technical solutions, as well as the size of the community.

Quite a lot of calls we received after announcing information about the opening of this international project, the recording of which was made up of the project.  In this here we have them published before. We are glad that our audience shares our fighting spirit.  From today we begin to carry out the permanent information support for the preparation of the game world.  We answer your questions, take suggestions, argue with them Lineage.ro in the case of complete mutual consent - use.

This is the world of games for all the countries of Europe and Asia, and tolerance to the opinions of our audience is required.  Regardless of age, gender, skin color is one vast community united Lineage.ru and Lineage.ro.

Some specifics about the new game world in this thread: http://forum.lineage.ru/showthread.php?t=48572

Subject to your questions or making suggestions: http://forum.lineage.ru/showthread.php?t=48574   A similar issue a statement on the opening of the new game world at the site of our partners: in the next few days after our announcement  

Stay tuned and welcome to all the fans of Gracia Final,  your ships will be a place on the huge dock Universe Lineage of Lineage.ru and Lineage.ro.  

Sincerely,  team Lineage.ru  
Lineage.ro team

Edited by djvogans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

donations are on first page ,lolol

And whats with that luna 5x? ,bad website/bad advertising xD

MAYBE I should help owner build a decent website and do real advertising for some $$

Its funny ,how djvogans owner of dex him self try advertise this guy server ,i dont comprehend why luna 5x looks so bad ,why so bad website ,why 1 day advertise ,whats wrong with this guy! ? this is not how u start a lowrate server !

Edited by Karasu

donations are on first page ,lolol

And whats with that luna 5x? ,bad website/bad advertising xD

MAYBE I should help owner build a decent website and do real advertising for some $$

Its funny ,how djvogans owner of dex him self try advertise this guy server ,i dont comprehend why luna 5x looks so bad ,why so bad website ,why 1 day advertise ,whats wrong with this guy! ? this is not how u start a lowrate server !

they are russians, no need advertise. I am wondering why they post it here :).. 5k+ donators online

Edited by voidjava