Vote Banners

Strain

Hello, I made some vote banners for Lineage II website.

You're free to download and use them if you like :)
Here they are : 

lvScPDI.png

IINSuaq.png

Jq4IxYk.png

Edited by frs95

Not too shabby! xD

I like the text, the placement is good. (could make the color of the sub-text a little brighter though)

But I think the contrast between the characters and the background is too big and they don't really fit in color-wise as well.

The texture you used on the background... I don't think that fits a vote banner at all to be honest. And imo the border (did you use overlay?) is a little too harsh. I wouldn't make it so vibrant and strong because imo a border should blend in and not stick out too much (like it does on your banners)

Hmm thank you about your comment, I agree 100% about the border..It shouldn't be so strong anyway :D
Thank you again! :)

Np!

Deleted Slayerduck's and Glamortius comments.

Read the rules and stop posting stupid commentary that only consists of a few words at best please.

All great mate except the backround.

I see alot of grunge try to erase that for making more real.

You could base your design on something ready like to put a ready wallpaper from L2 and build it up  :)

This is my best advice. I think its just an orange thing.

Sorry if I judge little bitchy but in every single thing we have to say the truth and the truth is that is not perfect is semi-good.

Thank you Universe for your comments (Im talking about both topics you commented, I want to avoid spam that's why im thanking you here only)
I will try as you said to use some effects on ready wallpapers from L2 or anime etc. If something good comes out, I will post it here :)
Regards, Strain!

Thank you Universe for your comments (Im talking about both topics you commented, I want to avoid spam that's why im thanking you here only)

I will try as you said to use some effects on ready wallpapers from L2 or anime etc. If something good comes out, I will post it here :)

Regards, Strain!

I'm glad that I helped dude.

Its so simple with ready things that's why I mentioned. Waiting to see your result :)