Looking For Developers For A Vrmmorpg Project

lord_rex

soon it is going to be possible ;)

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/513861/samsung-demos-a-tablet-controlled-by-your-brain/

Edited by lord_rex

True but what goes up goes down 2. i just hope that it will not goes down before even starting

I don't think so. Technology is definetly NOT the thing we should be sceptical towards to. If you said 10 years ago that I will have a phone with internet connection and touchscreen with games, videos, music and maps, I'd surely laugh on you and send you to the bloody hell. :)

I don't think so. Technology is definetly NOT the thing we should be sceptical towards to. If you said 10 years ago that I will have a phone with internet connection and touchscreen with games, videos, music and maps, I'd surely laugh on you and send you to the bloody hell. :)

games internet connections at phone etc, are just microTechnology (whitch is very impressive but) its just the product after like alot of years of developing the electricty, now for virtual reality they have to work with the human's body brain nerves senses, this is a whole new level i really hope that they will sucssed, but deep inside me i am sure like 100% they will fail at half of their road

games internet connections at phone etc, are just microTechnology (whitch is very impressive but) its just the product after like alot of years of developing the electricty, now for virtual reality they have to work with the human's body brain nerves senses, this is a whole new level i really hope that they will sucssed, but deep inside me i am sure like 100% they will fail at half of their road

nah, I don't think that they would fail... saying something like "a totally new level" is completly useless, nowdays people always invent new things which are on "a totally new level", it doesn't matter... 30 years ago the PC was also a new level :P

nah, I don't think that they would fail... saying something like "a totally new level" is completly useless, nowdays people always invent new things which are on "a totally new level", it doesn't matter... 30 years ago the PC was also a new level :P

before 30years the pc was new level true they accomplise to build it, they did progress they improved their job alot all this years but they did them smaller & faster they didn't go to the next level they developed it alot and make it almost perfect. but they didn't have an view how to reach the next level 

To tell you the truth, i've also started a project like that on 2012 implemented human senses etc, some data models and parsers but as you can see on SAO

they used the hardware to retrieve data for their body figure/structure such as height,weight,etc. They used low electricity to scan a real body and copy it,

and that would be rather dangerous to do. Correct me if im wrong.

The links posted here + research on internet were mostly focused on the real body's sensor movements and mimicing them in the virtual world,

but what we really need is the brain response to optical nerves and motion nerves,retrieve such data and handle them ONLY in the

virtual world but not real world.

In the end, i saw the video maxtor

. I believe this is the way we need to get there.

The problem i faced midway the project is that you can't really code human feelings(at least thats where i found a major problem) such as the will of a human.

Or even love, sure there are some chemicals producted within brain like dopamine and norepinephrine, but these chemicals are also responsible for other feelings

such as excitement, tremble, or sex attraction. Hence, there goes a question.

What is the max production of these chemicals for excitement and when can you actually say that the person is actually in love?

Anyway, my point is that lord_rex you may be a great coder but this project requires a heavy research on brain functionality at all kind of situations, retrieve that data

and then you can probably go on with the vmmorpg project.

Edit: Oh, don't get the idea im downvoting for this project, its quite the opposite. Im really psyched about it and trembling from excitement. lol \m/

P.S1 What i wrote above was according to the exact SAO version and not any alter of it (like choosing faction within the game or design ur own character the way you like).

P.S2 I'm not a neurologist or anything, im just a university student attending for CS. (you may call me a noob lol) The information i wrote were found on medical research files on books, or internet.

P.S3 Sorry for the late reply here, just found out about the existence of this thread.

Edited by Voqus

To tell you the truth, i've also started a project like that on 2012 implemented human senses etc, some data models and parsers but as you can see on SAO

they used the hardware to retrieve data for their body figure/structure such as height,weight,etc. They used low electricity to scan a real body and copy it,

and that would be rather dangerous to do. Correct me if im wrong.

The links posted here + research on internet were mostly focused on the real body's sensor movements and mimicing them in the virtual world,

but what we really need is the brain response to optical nerves and motion nerves,retrieve such data and handle them ONLY in the

virtual world but not real world.

In the end, i saw the video maxtor

. I believe this is the way we need to get there.

The problem i faced midway the project is that you can't really code human feelings(at least thats where i found a major problem) such as the will of a human.

Or even love, sure there are some chemicals producted within brain like dopamine and norepinephrine, but these chemicals are also responsible for other feelings

such as excitement, tremble, or sex attraction. Hence, there goes a question.

What is the max production of these chemicals for excitement and when can you actually say that the person is actually in love?

Anyway, my point is that lord_rex you may be a great coder but this project requires a heavy research on brain functionality at all kind of situations, retrieve that data

and then you can probably go on with the vmmorpg project.

Edit: Oh, don't get the idea im downvoting for this project, its quite the opposite. Im really psyched about it and trembling from excitement. lol \m/

P.S1 What i wrote above was according to the exact SAO version and not any alter of it (like choosing faction within the game or design ur own character the way you like).

P.S2 I'm not a neurologist or anything, im just a university student attending for CS. (you may call me a noob lol) The information i wrote were found on medical research files on books, or internet.

P.S3 Sorry for the late reply here, just found out about the existence of this thread.

I am able to code feelings & etc you've mentioned. I just need that damn headgear.

If you look into how L2 client works, you will understand it. Let's take for example "SocialAction" packet, server-side sends only a simple integer to start a social action. Feelings are the same. The only thing we need is the headgear for the brain<->server-side communication. Server-side is supposed to send only the command (like SocialAction packet). It is many time happens that you're continously telling things for yourself like "I will fail the exam" or "I will vomit", and finally you will because you've sent the unchangeable command. So in this way we're able to send a command to the brain to feel hate for example.

As I said before, the only necessary thing is the headgear.

I get what you're trying to say but I don't think its working like that.

Anyhow if you really want to get the project going you should look for sponsors but for crying out loud not in this forum.

I get what you're trying to say but I don't think its working like that.

Anyhow if you really want to get the project going you should look for sponsors but for crying out loud not in this forum.

nah, I'm already doing it - and I'm not "crying out loud", I've just tried MXC also as a possibility

Nah, i'm just saying.

I dropped my project because of the same problem, headgear and neurologist to provide enough information about it.(plus not enough motivation from other ppl AND negativity but oh well)

Wish ya luck. If anything pop, throw me a pm. Always interested in coding and whatnot :P

Nah, i'm just saying.

I dropped my project because of the same problem, headgear and neurologist to provide enough information about it.(plus not enough motivation from other ppl AND negativity but oh well)

Wish ya luck. If anything pop, throw me a pm. Always interested in coding and whatnot :P

okey, of course :)