interlude [L2J]Grudge

Grudge

Lineaege][Grudge PVP Server OPEN TODAY!

L2Grudge Today at  19:00 GMT+2.

Rates
xp 1000x | Sp 1000x | Adena 1x | Drop 1x | Spoil 3x | Party Rate 3x
Adena/Drop/Spoil amount rates are customary moded, so that server could have a great economy.
Farm difficulty: Easy.

INFO FARM
You have 3 Farm Zones and 1 RaidZone!

Safe Area : Part of Giran Castle Town.
Normal Farm Area: Imperial Toomb [ 2 spots ].
Party Farm Area: Cave of Trial. 
Raid Boss : Custom Grudge RaidBoss [Drop Special Mask]

Enchant Rates

SafeEnchant +3
MaxEnchant +20

Enchant Normal Chance 65% [Just +16]
Enchant Blessed Chance 80% [Just +16]
Enchant Crystal Chance 100% [Just +16 to +20]

Main info
Improved Grudge Armors. 
Improved Grudge Weapons.

Custom Tattoo's Level 1,2,3.

Custom Mask From RB.

Starting level - 80
Subclass level - 80
Offline shop system [NO]
Unique Economy System
Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes

Augmentations Top15%
Auguments are 1+1.

PvP Color System [ 50100200500, 1000 ]
A lot of Unique things :)

Castle Siege
Castke sIege every week. For more fun.

Clan
- Max alliances: 3
- Clan level for war: 5
- Clan members for war: 10
- When you kill an enemy in clan war you get 200 rep.
Grudge Custom Raid Boss Drop Eggs For Increase your Clan Skill's.
- Also you have NPC Clan Mannager. [ You can increase your clan skills and level ]

Olympiad System
Olympiad period 7 days.
Starting 18:00, Ends 24:00
Hero skills only on main class.

WebSite
wWw.L2Grudge.NET

Edited by Grudge

Why you destroy the servers with customs? Really now..

Perhaps because S-grade max servers are overused as hell and have been around for like 10 years. I prefer to try out imbalanced custom servers instead of playing normally for the 100th time.

Patch is faulty, first try only downloaded animations, more tries were like 0 kb.

Download link work fine. Try to fix your  Internet connexion.

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjrd22z5927b98s/Patch+Grudge.rar

Download link work fine. Try to fix your  Internet connexion.

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjrd22z5927b98s/Patch+Grudge.rar

I know the link works fine, when i try to download it it downloads as a damaged .rar. During the time i was waiting for your reply i downloaded alot of stuff so it's not a problem with me. Can you try to send it to me with some other way?

Edit: It was a problem on the mediafire downloader, fixed it.

Edited by davib0r

I know the link works fine, when i try to download it it downloads as a damaged .rar. During the time i was waiting for your reply i downloaded alot of stuff so it's not a problem with me. Can you try to send it to me with some other way?

Edit: It was a problem on the mediafire downloader, fixed it.

Good.

Why do you wanna have 100 servers similar to each other ? "really" now...

Because i like retail servers. If i would like to play with "custom" items now i should be in Hi5 servers.

But anyway, i like Hi5. Generally each client with his retail items. Nothing more nothing less than that.

vote for items home made server 1 week ty 

You make the same post in all topics. haha. 

1. Server is not home.

2. You just need Vote for Armor and Tattoo's. Server must ahve votes :). What is wrong in this think?

3. We have hosting payd for 3 mounths.. so. Servver is imposible to durring 1week like u say.

Thx for you post.  :)

You make the same post in all topics. haha. 

1. Server is not home.

2. You just need Vote for Armor and Tattoo's. Server must ahve votes :). What is wrong in this think?

3. We have hosting payd for 3 mounths.. so. Servver is imposible to durring 1week like u say.

Thx for you post.   :)

You also need vote for weapons so basically everything except blessed scrolls. You also can't farm cause of warlords taking everything and random scrubs PKing you.