?best Way To Make Money From Youtube Views?

+cs.tribal

Hello folks! I was talking with a guy who told me that there are many ways to get REAL MONEY from video youtube. So that made me think about it seriously since i have at least 1million views on my channel!!!

So does anyone know a real way to make money from Youtube views?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I tried to make money on youtube ... I have another method much easier for me on facebook and I have already won money
can you tell me more about your method on youtube? how you managed to win yet?

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to make money on youtube ... I have another method much easier for me on facebook and I have already won money

can you tell me more about your method on youtube? how you managed to win yet?

Well I started monentizing my youtube videos about 2-3 months ago and till now i have earned like 50$ !!

All you have to do is upload intresting videos all the time and try to get views. As you become a youtube/google partner, you have the ability to monentize your videos! What that means is, that your videos get adds..yep those annoying adds that you see every fucking time you wanna watch a video! So when a viewer see an add on your video, your a something like 0.08 dollars, i know the numbers seems rediculous low BUT, imagine a video of yours taking 500-1000view hits every single day or even more while you dont do anything but sitting on your desk and try to make more videos so that you have more chances to earn more!! ;)

Take a look on my channel if you like. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqC-VqhQ0scZaYQ-fs-IFJg

Edited by +cs.tribal

Hello folks! I was talking with a guy who told me that there are many ways to get REAL MONEY from video youtube. So that made me think about it seriously since i have at least 1million views on my channel!!!

So does anyone know a real way to make money from Youtube views?

just Be a partner, i'm getting more than 800 euros montly from my account, from only 1 video. :) that gots 800k views.

just Be a partner, i'm getting more than 800 euros montly from my account, from only 1 video. :) that gots 800k views.

actually man...like you, my most earning are comming from one video that is getting like 300-500hits a day!! how much are your daily hits(views)?